Reviews for The Death of a Betrayed Savior
crescentsolar21 chapter 21 . 1/3
Hmm. Sunday. When is it now. Uwu
PrimeMegalodon chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
Seriously canon Percy was a badass who was very closely bordering overpowered and more than capable of taking on both camps by himself why the hell you make him too weak to take on a handful of piss weak dumbass punks like those shitheads
Betrayal the Greatest Teacher chapter 5 . 5/14/2019
Up until this chapter I kinda felt like this was a copy of another fanfic I just read
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2019
Well this was a giant steaming pile of horseshit. The author is a sick bastard who enjoys torture for fun and expects others to as well. Hope your sterile so you can’t inflict your disgusting self on children. Die slowly in a fire.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2019
Enjoyed? Your a sick fuck. Your not supposed to enjoy torture asshole. Hope your reproductive organs are ripped off and burnt if you get off and enjoy torture.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2019
And the author just fucked up and went full retard. Dumbass
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2019
Stories that do this, seperate loves for decades, suck. I find them disgusting.
djdude121301 chapter 21 . 12/19/2018
morrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BIGEN Rockstar chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
flash back and he was asleep outside?
kynan99 chapter 11 . 10/8/2018
Thanks
Crying Freedom chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
...SEVEN YEARS? IN THAT TIME PERIOD, HE ONLY SCORES ONE BULLSEYE!?
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 21 . 8/19/2018
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2018
She looked at me for couple minutes then shook her head, "Well, come on. Let's start training with a bow. It might take you a good ten years just to learn how to shoot a bow correctly, much less master it. Might as well get a head start."

"Uggggggghhhhhhhh..." I groaned.

7 years later: Ouranos's arena

Twack, an arrow embedded itself into a bulls-eye.

"Oh my gods! Percy, you did it! I can't believe it! You did it. You did it!" Zoe screamed and ran into my arms. I was laughing at her excitement and picked her up and spun her in a circle.

Lol it took him 7 years to get a bullseye, are you kidding me. I got a bullseye on my second shot ever(albeit it was 100% luck).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
If I was Percy i would have already dropped a hydrogen bomb on that camp
antisonofchaos chapter 2 . 7/24/2018