Reviews for To Hell and Back
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 69 . 5/15
Oh no! What’s this going to do to Tommy? Will he ever make up with Laurel and Oliver? what is the alien ship that came to pick Adrian up?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 68 . 5/15
Will Tommy ever make up with Laurel and Oliver? Did Talia go to Gotham and get pregnant with Damien yet?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 67 . 5/15
Oh no. Why does Talia need Tommy’s company for her plans?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 66 . 5/15
I knew Laurel would be joining the JL! Excited to see which Green Lantern you choose to include.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 65 . 5/13
Oh no. How’s Laurel going to handle this?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 64 . 5/13
Oh no, I was right! Professor Zoom is here.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 63 . 5/13
Poor Tommy! He’s going to be so disappointed when he finds out that Isabel is just using him. Yes! Black Lightning is in the house! Will there be any other superheroes?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 62 . 5/13
Did Waller kill Agent Smith? How will Barry and Oliver find out about the Dominators? I can’t wait to see how the dinner is going to go. I bet Isabel will add Tommy not to invest in his friends mall.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 61 . 5/13
Will Barry reveal he’s in love with her?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 60 . 5/12
How long is it going to take Barry’s secret to come out?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 59 . 5/12
Will Black Canary end up joining the JL?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 58 . 5/12
Will Kara and Barry find out about Nyssa?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 57 . 5/12
I had a feeling she was going to put Bates in the Suicide Squad. But if she has an agent with similar abilities, why bother?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 56 . 5/12
I think they’re going to have to arrest Barry just like everyone else, and then get him released with a “deal”.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 55 . 5/12
Oh no. Maseo’s probably going to get in trouble for losing his badge. That square box that Iris is using seems to work like a Muffliato spell from Harry Potter.