Reviews for Star Fox: Trial By Fire
CaptainRaspberry chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Amazing. The inclusion of the "aliens" made the tragedy all the more heart-wrenching. But I have to say, I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Hope we won't have to wait as long, though.
V-Starfox chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
I have to say, this is one of the best fanfictions I've read! Excellent! Extraordinary! I LOVED it! Great job and UPDATE SOON!

V-Starfox
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
Yay! You updated at just the right time. I'm back in my Star Fox mood and am sick right now so this chapter was a nice addition to my day. Excilent writing as always! Now that he's explained himself Kaminski doesn't seem like such a bad guy. Of course he's probably still tough on the people under him to keep them on their toes if nothing else. ' Well, Fox has survived training and the Arwing's been completed (though some bugs probably need to be worked out with the G-defuser.) Rather eventfull chapter. I can't wait till the next one. Good luck with the writing.
Sempervictis156 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
i am not sure if you are aware of this, but in the star fox 64 straigy guide it says that james macloud was a merc, and he took out the loan on the great fox. other wise good so far
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
You must update this! This story is so good! _ I applaud Fox's ability to take that kind of stress and insults from the camander dude. _ I wouldn't be able to do that! I'd snap after the second meeting at least. Most likely. I was wondering how Slippy was going to come in and it does seem to make more sense having him be a macanic than an acadamy student like Fox and Falco. He doen't seem like the tipe that could take all that stress and abuse. _' I can't wait till your next chapter! Please update soon!
Marble Didymus chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Again, great to see you again. Wit hthe exception of RingShadow's stuff, this is the best Star Fox story I've seen for quite awhile and then some here. Also, The flasback with James talking to Fox was the best part. Keep up the good work. Glad to see this back.
CaptainRaspberry chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
A very cool little story! You capture the emotion of James' death in the first few chapters excellently, and I really feel like I'm watching Fox grow up. It's also neat how you include some of the other characters, especially from the N64 game. I had completely forgotten Bill existed!

Keep writing; I look forward to the next chapter.
Ted chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
This is good. This is one of the few Star Fox fanfics I've seen that's shown Falco actually being a good friend to Fox.

I'm just confused about one thing; How old is Fox here? It's not really clear how much time passed between ch 1 and ch 2.
Rod Beauvex chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Most excellent stuff. Just watch that grammer spacing thing. (which may just be a thing)

Remember what I told you on IM.

Please bring Fara in at some time. I beg of you. If you want. :D
TechnoSpyder chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
This is an awesome story. The characters are lively, and the minds felt real. I especially liked how you handled Jame's death. Keep up the good work.

-Spydersbane of TechnoSpyder
Destructor chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Now here's a story that I haven't seen updated in ages. However, just like when I last reviewed it, it's as good as ever.

Love the slowly building story, the attention to detail, and all the character interaction.

Just try not to wait a year before your next update this time, okay?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Intresting. Please do more! ! !
Destructor chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
An excellent story, one that has a great many possiblities to it. While the plot might be just heating up, you present action rather well, and your characters are quite truthful towards mannerisms shown in the games and other stories.

Excellent work! Keep it up!
Sir Marble Didymus chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
Another good chapter. This one had a better flow to it, too.
MicroChips chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Good story has great potential !