Reviews for Seven Days
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 8/12
A wealth of unsaid words may have an impact, but words spoken and understood matter is a treasure far greater
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 5/11
Cute! 3
Allykrau chapter 1 . 5/1
I absolutely loved this! Oh my god this is a masterpiece xD
Okikokku chapter 1 . 4/29
This was amazing. I mean, hands down one of the best Zosan oneshots Ive read in a LONG time! Keep up the great work~
InfiniteScorpioInuko chapter 1 . 4/14
Hey ! Thank you for your hard work !
EarlGreyling chapter 1 . 2/15
This is so beautiful! I expected this to just be lighthearted and fun, but I love the way you went with it. For some (sadistic) reason I really enjoy reading about an emotionally strained Sanji, and the way you wrote him so pensive and tense was amazing. Sanji and Usopp's interaction was so brilliant as well, I love the idea of them confiding in each other. This was wonderful, made me fall in love with Sanji's character all over again. Thank you.
meow3112 chapter 1 . 1/22
I love the plot! So cute and still enjoyable to read! I'm such a fan of your stories! ️
Lacieph chapter 1 . 1/18
Precious. Seriously, that was amazing :)
Omya-chan chapter 1 . 1/3
Hello !
Congrats for this one, it was really fun and enjoyable to read !
Love the idea and it's not OOC at all in my opinion, I love you made them both react and the integration of the others members of the crew was great too !
Thanks for sharing and bravo again I really love it!
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 1 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story, it was very well written. I will definitely be reading again
lilcutieprincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2017