Reviews for Our Own Strange Little Family and the Founder's Elements
XxHayHayxX chapter 5 . 8/23
Please write more i love this story. It's amazing
WolfyVannah5 chapter 5 . 8/20
Please update as soon as you can! I love this story and the first one!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 2 . 8/5
wonder who this mysterious figure! like the background about the elements! love the kids room description!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 1 . 8/5
like the kids experience on the train ride to hogwart! onward to the other chapies!
lurieanne chapter 1 . 8/4
I believe with the way draco and narcissa are changing I believe he would do well in Gryffindor because it would show the growth that he's undergoing just from seeing how the others interact it's already starting to have a positive effect on him where he doesn't just think that Slytherin is the be-all-and-end-all that it once was to him who knows maybe he and the golden trio can all be in the same house and be friends instead of enemies.
KittyWolfM chapter 5 . 8/1
Love your story definitely can't wait to see what happens next.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 5 . 7/29
looking forward to see what lucius is up to! great scene on the hermione & draco first day of school..
Uia chapter 5 . 7/28
update soon
kpop1392as chapter 5 . 7/15
Oh no! I am glad that Lucius wasn't able to figure out what Hermione was up to. Will Narcissa be safe from Lucius?
I enjoyed reading this story. I like that Severus changed his behavior a bit to make Hermione happy.
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 7/15
what a jerk Lucius is turning out to be, I just hope that Hermione deosn't do too much writing so that Lucius doen't find out, anyway thanks ever so much for another lovel new chapter.
RhodaBush chapter 5 . 7/15
More soon please
HGranger89 chapter 5 . 7/15
What a twist! Lucius makes me really nervous for Hermione’s safety. Poor Narcissa!
JuliSt chapter 5 . 7/14
I really despise Lucius, hoping bad things happen to him in the future. Really enjoyed reading about Hermione and Draco's first day. Hermione and the library :D I can understand Hermione's overwhelming fear about Albus' health and her reaction to just let it take over her, he is part of her new loving family and she's going to try everything to help. Poor Narcissa, she thought she was doing something nice for her son and his friend and Lucius has to ruin it. Him hitting her made me want her to retaliate in a sneaky underhanded way. That Wide-Eyed potion sounds great, but I'd probably overuse it, lol.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 4 . 7/8
great meeting the twin and tonk! overll nice chapie. love the scene with draco and albus!
RandomReader chapter 4 . 6/29
I love this! There’s just no words to express how amazing your writing is! I love the little family you made. Keep up the good work :D