Reviews for Our Own Strange Little Family and the Founder's Elements
kpop1392as chapter 5 . 7/15
Oh no! I am glad that Lucius wasn't able to figure out what Hermione was up to. Will Narcissa be safe from Lucius?
I enjoyed reading this story. I like that Severus changed his behavior a bit to make Hermione happy.
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 7/15
what a jerk Lucius is turning out to be, I just hope that Hermione deosn't do too much writing so that Lucius doen't find out, anyway thanks ever so much for another lovel new chapter.
RhodaBush chapter 5 . 7/15
More soon please
HGranger89 chapter 5 . 7/15
What a twist! Lucius makes me really nervous for Hermione’s safety. Poor Narcissa!
JuliSt chapter 5 . 7/14
I really despise Lucius, hoping bad things happen to him in the future. Really enjoyed reading about Hermione and Draco's first day. Hermione and the library :D I can understand Hermione's overwhelming fear about Albus' health and her reaction to just let it take over her, he is part of her new loving family and she's going to try everything to help. Poor Narcissa, she thought she was doing something nice for her son and his friend and Lucius has to ruin it. Him hitting her made me want her to retaliate in a sneaky underhanded way. That Wide-Eyed potion sounds great, but I'd probably overuse it, lol.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 4 . 7/8
great meeting the twin and tonk! overll nice chapie. love the scene with draco and albus!
RandomReader chapter 4 . 6/29
I love this! There’s just no words to express how amazing your writing is! I love the little family you made. Keep up the good work :D
Al chapter 4 . 6/28
Please , I’m wondering what happens next. Even an author’s note of writer’s block would be helpful. You’ve written this delightful and witty storyline and it’s great. Love it. I hope you’re doing okay and I think it’s more than myself to say a lot of people are waiting for the next chapter. Please take care.
RhodaBush chapter 4 . 6/20
More soon please
Alexa SixT chapter 4 . 6/19
Thanks for update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Uia chapter 4 . 6/17
Hermione is so cute...love it

would like to see Sev and Albus have a father/son moment again

can't wait to see Lucius in future chapters
kpop1392as chapter 4 . 6/17
Lol Minerva taking down Mrs. Norris a few pegs. I enjoyed reading this story. And I apologize for my last review where I was confused. I reread the previous story.
JuliSt chapter 4 . 6/17
I really enjoyed this chapter so much :) Poor Severus is going to have a hard time softening his persona just the tiny bit. So glad that the twins introduced Tonks to Hermione and Draco. It was great to see Hermione have fun and just be a kid, it was great to see Draco meet his cousin and like her. The prank on Filch made me crack up, even if it turned out over the top the though of Minerva fighting it out with Mrs. Norris was so hilarious. Loved the Draco and Albus convo, the talk turned out so well. I really like supportive Albus :) Still worried for Albus, but he has so many supporters, who are also brilliant, to help.
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 6/17
I do hope that Albus doesn't die, I also hope that Hermione will be alright, anyway love this new chapter, thanks ever so much.
roon0 chapter 4 . 6/17
I love the twins and Tonks. Wonderful, wonderful chapter.