Reviews for Accept Who You Are
Good chapter 2 . 6/18
I like it
What happened to chapter 3 ?
ravenx1988 chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
I hope you continue this store. I really like it so far.
Thealyana chapter 2 . 10/19/2018
I really hope you're gonna keep updating
FlashFtOthers chapter 2 . 5/11/2018
Excited for the next update!
Silo666 chapter 2 . 3/26/2018
I really like this I think snow Caitlin and oliver are a kool paring and really want to see more from this
larissabarbara08 chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
Love to ser more of this story
orangefingers chapter 2 . 2/28/2018
I actually think this chapter is fine the way it is. It isn't rushed whatsoever, and I'm loving the idea that Caitlin have already been involved with Amunet, which means Killer Frost is somewhere in there! So excited! I wished it was a little bit longer, but asking you to write more will only lengthen the update time, so write how you write! Anyway, I can't wait for the update! Keep it up!
Marvelfan35 chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
Fantastic update! Read the last little bit of it with a grin on my face at how Caitlin took care of Oliver. Looking forward to whenever you post the next chapter!
Carolus.Magnus81 chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
I was wondering when you were going to update. Great second chapter. When does this take place in the flash timeline: season 4 of flash and season 5 of arrow?
Spawn Hades chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
Awesome second chapter. So excited for this story. Gotta love me some FrostArrow.
gsllespinal chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Ohmygodyes, I can't wait for more!
orangefingers chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
This is brilliant! I've always kind of liked these two together. They both have this coldness to them and they're quite closed off, although Oliver is much more reserved than Caitlin, but even so, they seem to work, and it seems like they'll have a good dynamic together. It's a great beginning, by the way, and I can't wait for more!
Marvelfan35 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I've been looking everywhere for a fic with this pairing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
agusiakurek15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017