Reviews for How To Be A Snitch
Leon chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Wonderful first chapter. Also, magical or not, the exhaustion of being constantly interrupted at work is so relatable. I'm excited to see how everything goes at the Quidditch match.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
All I have to say is screw Ronald and his mother .
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
Please let those two put on their big girl pants and tell the idiot so he can rant and rave for awhile
then apologize for being the dick head he is known to be.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 11/7/2020
Shouldn't she be set for life after helping to take down old snake face?
she should have snow money from the ministry to never having to work.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/6/2020
Oops.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/7/2020
I think this crap job she has is dulling her intelligence. She needs for move on to something better.
I just don't understand why she can't work on her Elf paper when she is at home.
I really don't believe that there is not someone in her department that cannot take up some of her workload.
I think her boss is taking advantage of her and she is to overwhelmed to admit it to herself.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/6/2020
The word is lose not loose.
She started to lose herself.
She noticed her belt was loose.
Reached out with...
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
Felt as awkward.
Stop burying yourself.
She had not met.
Ginny seems to be secretly have the boys for Hermione.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
Never did think Ronald was smart enough or motivated enough to be an Auror..
Lose hold.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Update ,please.
Ottoline Otter chapter 20 . 6/24/2020
Glad I came back to this fic, your edits really helped. I’ve never felt so conflicted before, because I’m happy for Hermione and Ginny. At the same time, I really think you’ve made Ron, Molly, Arthur, and even Harry out to be completely unlikeable characters. I have so much trouble juxtaposing Hermione as a self-assured young career woman with someone who has so little self-esteem that she thinks she’s at fault for the Weasleys’ reactions. This really seems more like an abusive relationship. I can only hope that as they get more used to being out of the closet, they’ll raise the standards that they expect from interactions with family and friends.
nachosandjazz chapter 20 . 6/16/2020
I'm so glad you're back. Thanks for this chapter.
Ramanda87 chapter 19 . 5/8/2020
Please finish!
rookie802 chapter 19 . 4/13/2020
Good one!
LoveHermione chapter 19 . 1/27/2020
Woohoo! So happy you have added more to this story. Its wonderful. Thank you so much.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »