Reviews for Saiyan Shinobi
How did you make it this far without getting attacked is a miracle
Two drips to the beat
Ohma chapter 2 . 2/22
Goku and Gohan's dialogue in that memory...

who talks like that?...you could've at least spread out the info dump into several memories but you just had to squeeze them..
Ohma chapter 2 . 2/22
Kakashi having sentimental thoughts in every scene he's in feels weird.

Definitely should refrain from showing us everyone's POV all the time, let the readers think for themselves... especially in Kakashi's case since everyone already knows his relationship with Naruto's family..

At this point it's like we're being shown the color black and being told that it's black, unnecessary info.
p chapter 10 . 11/23/2021
"I gotta thank Yamcha for teaching me his Volleyball Fist" it seem that yamcha meme is known across the multiverse
Yifan Bao chapter 36 . 11/20/2021
Initially I must admit that I didn't understand why Vegeta called Kakashi scarecrow, but after some research I finally understood why.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/20/2021
Wait a minute, did Sasuke just thought of Gohan as a brother figure of sort beside thinking him as a best friend like Naruto did? If yes, then that would explain why he felt very attached to Goten!
Hyperman15 chapter 2 . 11/12/2021
GOHAN YOU DUMBASSS! HE ATE THE FREAKING LAST SENZU BEAN! That damn kid. Why didn’t he try to use it to make some more later?!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2021
I must admit that I was so angry with how the villagers treated Gohan that I wanted to prove them how wrong they were and my blood was boiling if I was there as well. If Piccolo, Goku and Chi-Chi learned how the Hidden Leaf villagers treated Gohan, then I can say that they will blow off their hat as well and kick their ass for how they treated Gohan over the year.
Yifan Bao chapter 41 . 10/18/2021
I think that Naruto unwittingly and indirectly doomed the Dragon World even though I didn’t like your Hercule very much and the latter got his just dessert because who will be convincing the world to help Goku power up his Spirit Ball attack because I am sure that with the amount of friends that both Goku and Gohan had isn’t enough to beat Kid Buu and it will be a pain in the ass when the heroes fight him later on.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/16/2021
You know if Sasuke ends up with a Saiyan OC that can transform into a Super Saiyan, then their child will be so broken because a Super Saiyan with Sharingans was scary due to the power of the eye and the strength & speed of a Super Saiyan, which meant that only the child will have a Super Saiyan transformation and Byakugan can match the other child I just mentioned.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/16/2021
Ironically what Kiba said to Yamcha is so true.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/13/2021
Why didn't update another chapter of this amazing story anyway because I want to know what happens next?
Yifan Bao chapter 42 . 10/13/2021
If Gohan ended up with Hinata in your story, then it will be totally broken, since their child will be very op since that child will have Super Saiyan transformation and maybe have the Byakugan as well, which give him/her an enormous advantage over the others.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2021