Reviews for Naruko Sosuke: The Mirror Flower
SilverSurfer24 chapter 1 . 1/13
Story seems interesting, if only it wasn't fem!Naru, never understood peoples faszination with genderbend and I probably never will.

Shame really, was searching for a good NarutoxBleach crossover...
fallondyson chapter 11 . 1/10
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
PikaMew1288 chapter 4 . 12/31/2019
This chapter gave me an idea for a FemNaruto this is a FemNaruto who ends up getting Goku Black, Broly and Kefla sealed into her as well as Kurama. Too bad that I can't write for shit. To be honest the biggest mistake Goku Black made was not getting the Super Dragon Balls again and wish for Immortality for his current body to that if he should need to fuse with his counterpart then the fusion would be stable. I could just see Naruko bitch slapping Sakura before blasting her with a weak Ki Blast.
Uday Sra chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
good
god of all chapter 11 . 12/21/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Michael Bourne chapter 11 . 12/15/2019
Nice work on breaking that pink haired bitch Sakura by showing her the ward there Anko your turn ino and fan girls of the leaf
XenoBlaze chapter 11 . 12/13/2019
I gotta say, I'm really loving this fic. I'm not a fan of Kushina bashing but whatever. Its your story and what you say goes. But, what if you add a character that is the new wielder of another Zanpaukto? Maybe this person could be Naruko's rival or friend/lover. I just think adding another Zanpaukto wielder would be interesting. But that's my opinion.
deadtoke14 chapter 11 . 12/12/2019
Thx for the new chapter I cant wait to see those ripped to pieces do me a huge favor and make it bloody
darth56 chapter 11 . 12/12/2019
wow this story is a great read i hope you do keep it up for some time you have put together a great storyline never read one like it it has started great and you have kept it up just finished it so thank you and great job
georgieisthepuncher chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Cool. Thanks for another awesome chapter. Keep up the great work!
Whisper Yoyo chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
I'm very interested in seeing what happens next, especially with Sakura and Tsunade. Hope you update soon.
GamerX568 chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Oops, sorry, I commented before I made it to the end of the chapter.
GamerX568 chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Sakura's parents have a Canon appearance, why does nobody use. it?
Autismguy593 chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Cool man, like where it's going. Any ideas on Uzumaki trying to make reperations, not by Kushina, but themselves.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Excellent work! Loving how everything is changing in Konoha! I also really liked how Anko showed that Civilian Woman who’s REALLY in charge and doesn’t give a d**n about what the Civilians want. Konoha is a NINJA village. NOT a Civilian one.

But yea. I digress. Looking forward to more!