Reviews for The Switch-On
Fadingspirit chapter 1 . 2/19
That was so cute. I love how Hermione, or anyone in general didn't tell Scorpius that Harry Potter was his mum's best friend. I really wish this wasn't a one-shot, because I'd really like to see Scorpius's reaction when he finds out that Hermione helped save the wizarding world.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/19
Aww
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 1/15
Too damn cute! Love that Scorp is a huge fan of Harry:D
I really liked this. No bashing, just a nice family story.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my god! Dying over here because of adorable little Scorpius having Harry as his idol! Too stinking cute!
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 1/2
Awwwwww I loved this
Dracenxamethyst chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Cute
marlastiano chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
HermioneMalfoyneeNott chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This was so adorable! You always have the best stories and one-shots.
MinervaMcGee chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Terrific story! Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing your work! Happy Holidays!
lozlol chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Draco fanboy-ing over Harry is my aesthetic
Gwen Polk chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was so good. More please.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
A truly lovely, poignant and just wonderful story.

Merry Christmas!

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
Alice1420 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Dios que lindo es Scorpius, es adorable como admira "al gran HARRY POTTER" JAJAJA
WishIHadANiffler chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Very heartwarming, tying their reappearance with the season. Love it. I think there is potential for this to be more than a one-shot, though. You had me imagining homecoming reactions of various people who were "caught up in the break-up". Will they do or say anything that would influence H/D decision to move back? You mentioned Harry attended their wedding, but what about Ginny? Molly and the other Weasels? Minerva and the Hogwarts gang? Neville, Luna, and the rest of the DA? Kingsley? The list goes on...but as usual, brilliant storytelling!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »