Reviews for Into the Desert
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I am confused and lost over this ending. What a let down.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
It's such a shame you don't write anymore.

As always, great work.
salt boy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This story reminds me why I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the first place. The interaction and connections between Buffy, Willow and Xander are what made the show, before Buffy sleeping with Spike, Willowtrying to end the world, Xander leaving Anya at the Altar and everything else espeically by the end of season 7. It was these three that made the show.
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
D mn! That made me cry a lot. I got all angsty and emotional. I didnt appriciate it *pouts*
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This story is perfect. Much applause, I'm suddenly quite in love with the idea of ghosts taking a road trip.
Wittgen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I love this story. It's sweet and it's touching, and it's all about friendship. And it makes me think, well, hell is other people? Maybe, but if so, so is heaven damn it. That "God it was beautiful" line is especially rewarding. Very imaginative premise, and you totally nail the tone. This was my second time reading it, but I still felt sad, confused and lost for the first part, and still had all that swept away by joy and wonder at the conclusion. Seriously, great stuff.
invis chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow. Wowie wow wow. Totally loved this. Loved.
milclerk chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hiz Lizbeth once again I realise why you aremy favourites list - this is a stunningly good story

thanks so very much

Paul
HippoKrys chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This story is so sad...OmG. Its really good! I even cried...so i guess Buffy died. And know she is with her friends. And i was wondering is this the end of your story or will it go on?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Damn, brought a tear to my eye.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
omg that was so heart wrenching. you've got me bawling my eyes out. that was brilliant.
BR
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
That was wonderful. Truly original, it was heartbreaking. Your portrayal of the afterlife was just so... unique. I loved it.
brekkia chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Just so sad. I actually cried at the end. This was a great, great story.
Blackguard chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
This is by far one of the best fics i have ever read it was a real tear jerker for me and i loved it that even in death you can't seperate the scooby's i just hope Giles will meet up with them too.
Annakovsky chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I love this story. After reading a lot of 'ship stories that tend to put down one or the other of the Scoobs, this brought me back to what I originally loved about the show, those friendships between the three of them. That's always been the core, the emotional resonance, and this story completely captures that. Buffy looking for her friends in all those lovers, the joy at finally finding each other - just amazing.

The three of them, arms linked, walking out that door - that's the image of them I want to remember, a more resonant finale than the actual one, IMO.