Reviews for Into the Desert
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That was... that was...beautiful. Excellently written. Depressing and yet uplifting. I loved it.

Just thought you'd like to know.

S.
Nuke chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
A wonderful story,it showed the closeness of three friends who have went through hell together,literally,their bond and chemistry on the show is what got me watching in the first place.

This is how Buffy,Xander and Willow should be,three friends who even in death still come together and journey into the unknown hand in hand.

As for the Spuffy/Spike flamers,oh well,if a story isn't 95% about Spike,and if Buffy isn't down on her hands and knee's licking his shoes and worshiping him,they don't like it,these are the same people who show up on Jerry Springer as guests "My man hits me but I love him"...God what diluded morons.
Daien chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
it's ok but kinda confusing, like what happened with that one guy and what was the point of the stuff with Angel, it didn't seem to make sense in places, huh.
Maquis Leader chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This was a haunting story and I really enjoyed it. Sad there was no B/A end but at least they still had an affection and friendship. And Angel was the one who helped her sort out her feelings over their deaths. Just hope they all find their way into heaven. And that Angel catches up someday! A small sequel maybe? lol!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
All right, I confess to being somewhat confused. Willow and Xander died and took the world tour? Then Buffy died and found them in a rundown motel? Huh, so that's Heaven-and it looks like Motel 6. Who knew?
GilesLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
The Spike portrayal was fine but this story was simply way too long and it hung badly at several points. I also had less than no interest in Jean. Why should I care about him? I couldn't see any reason. So overall, I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this piece to anyone.
KristinaLaine chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I just want to say that this is one of the most imaginative and truly heart breaking stories I have ever read. I think you did such an excellent job as you do with all your fics. This speaks of such depth and creativity that many just don't get. Keep writting stories like this and I will keep reading them.

Krissy
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*sniffles* You made me cry! :'(

Except for this part:

"A uniformed member of the An Garda Siochana approached,"

WAHO!

Just one thing, though - it's not "the An Garda Siochana" - it's just "An Garda Siochana". "An" means "the".

I only have one other complaint: you left Giles all alone! :'( :'( :'(
Telcochik chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow that was a beautiful story that I cried at the end! I loved how Angel's cameo gave Buffy the comfort and release she needed and could only get from him. I also loved how Willow and Xander were together in death but still searching for something (which turned out to be the 3rd Scooby).

Great job!
BtVSLover chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
This has to be by far the most beautiful story I've ever read.

And thought I'd guessed at the edding ity still brought a tear to my eyes.

very beautiful
aurelia chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Your Spike hate ruined this story for me. Buffy's malicious feelings towards him made me want to hurt her, the ungrateful wench.
PT Martin chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Great story! Unique plot twist. I was quite captivated. Good use of characterisations, true to cannon, but strong in your own developments.

A few minor grammatical problems and misused words.

For example:

"The hot desert wind ruffled his dark brown hair and reminding him" s/b REMINDED him

"shared with his bestest life-long friend" s/b bestest, life-long friend

"A young woman pocked her head" s/b POKED her head

And the like. A very moving story.

Thanks for sharing.

PT Martin
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Oh my God! I loved it. It made me really misty esppeacilly the bit were giles was going through Buffy's things.. anyhow...
Rainne Lawless chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
oh my GOD! This story was AWESOME! I feel like nothing will ever be the same again. This has got to be one of the bar-none best fanfictions I have EVER read. And that's really saying something because - ask my friends - i read fan fiction more than i do anything else except possibly breathe. Wow. Just wow.
Calen chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Wow, this was really good. I hope that Willow and Xander don't die in the show, cause it would just be too damn sad. Liked how you spread it out over the years, then had them together in the end. Sad and Sweet.

Another thing, update Whisper!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »