Reviews for Into the Desert
Bolo chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Very sad... Go X/W!
Calliope chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I give it 6/10. Some parts of it were really dull.
MrKlortho chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
wow...that was just...wow. I think thats all I got
Paradox761 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
God, what a wonderful story. It made me want to cry. You really captured their emotions well.
Mountain William chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
An amazing story, intricate and powerful and so wonderfully told!

Not a bit ashamed to admit I cried a little at the end. Truly a happy sad ending!
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Whoa! Powerful stuff. One of the best Buffy stories I've ever read. You've perfectly captured Buffy during the later years of her life, and the joy of her reunion with Xander and Willow at the end of her life. I almost cried reading this one, it was that good. Take a bow, you deserve it!
David chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
This is truely an impressive story! Excellent! Wonderfull!
RobC chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Wow, that was awesome. Had a great feel to it, like a classic Twilight Zone episode. Excellent!

Rob
RayL chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Great Story...

The three friends together forever at the end was great,hopefully the series will end the same way...
Megan chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I have never, never, never read a story that has touched me so deeply. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, for sharing your talent. The end made me cry with the beauty and love that you so skillfully portrayed. A truly unimaginable lovely piece of work. May we all find the ones we love in the hereafter.
Teri chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Wow! I really don't know what to say other than WOW! Wow! Wonderful work.
Cara chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Eh, I guess it was OK. The Buffy/OC part was boring. Why would I want to see her with someone I don't even know? Major yawn there. The story also really dragged. I think it should have been much shorter to give it more punch. The ending was good, though.
lwbush chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Okay, I think the emotion has ebbed enough for me to type this. My, God, this was - don't have the words. Art, perhaps. Beautiful, certainly. It made me cry because this is the bonding, the love I've missed since the end of season three. I may not like Willow as a character much, but Xander and Buffy both love her, and at least once, she did them, too, every bit as much. And because of that, they all belong together, in the end, just like this. From your keyboard to Joss ears, I can only pray. If they all must die, they belong together in the hereafter. Thank you, at least, for giving me that.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3