Reviews for How did it come to this?
TheAssassin2 chapter 8 . 9/2
I did kind of have a feeling that Harold would find them sleeping together. It's so sad, I feel really bad for Charles. What did he get into? How did he end up like he is in the beginning of the chapter? There's too many questions! I must know what happens next!
PrinceOfBlades431 chapter 8 . 9/1
I really felt like crying while reading this.
Poor Charles just can’t catch a break first he losses his sweetheart then is thrown out onto the road all while being threatened with a shotgun it just sucks.

But it’s nice to see Nick and Judy still looking for Charles and not giving up on him.

I’m officially hooked and excited for more!
KIITCH chapter 8 . 9/1
This boy really has a cruel life.
Hardly, he discovers beautiful moments that they take ends. It sorrow me a lot, especially when he talk with himself. It's a character extremely thoughtful. He thinks constantly. I can not wait to see what happens to him after the accident.

Mostly, I can not wait to discover the events of present more in detail. What did he do to put himself in such a shit?

In any case, I am hooked by the story. :)
PrinceOfBlades431 chapter 7 . 8/11
WOW no kidding about this being a beast of a chapter.
I don’t know what to say other than this chapter was amazing and the story is still brilliant.
Keep up the great work.
JP133 chapter 7 . 7/9
Man you weren't kidding this was a long chapter!
So much happened!
.The Dad was super nice taking him in given he saw that Charles and Lydia (witch reminds me of an awesome song "Lydia" - Highly Suspect) The song i feel fits the fight scene really well i feel.
.I really like Michael, for some reason i feel like he wouldn't get along with Charles but they seem like best friends now
. I know this story focuses more on the Kits but i still would have liked to see how Nick and Judy are taking all this after chales being gone for so long.
.The fight scene was really well done, Lucky for him he can still fight even when a little drunk.
.And last but definitely not least, My boy Charles finally found his Mate!
JP133 chapter 5 . 7/8
NOOOO Charles don't do it!
I do wonder how they learned to hustle like that, that was clearly thought out from start to finish.
I bet Nick was a little impressed even though he wants better for his kits.
So i don't like Cliffhangers soooooo, now i need to read the next chapter.
JP133 chapter 4 . 7/8
Man i feel for them, i've been in a similar situation, granted my parents aren't cops but me and my brother would go drink when we were younger and run from the cops, how we made it out so many times i'll never know but we always found a place to hide.
Also the disappointment from Nick and Judy must have been crushing, its hard knowing you messed up so badly, and didn't even think how bad it could have been because you where only thinking about the fun you were going to have. I think a day or hard work with a hangover is a cruel punishment, but well deserved.
TheAssassin2 chapter 7 . 7/8
It's really good so far. I'm loving the story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
KIITCH chapter 7 . 7/6
A new chapter full of emotion! And a big chapter, it's nice :)
it feels good to see Charles feeling happiness in all of this ... although I know it will not last forever. I hope I can enjoy it a little. A little romance softened the situation, it's cool.
And the new musical choice is very nice, it goes very well with the scene.

I just thought that the way to interchange between the different parts of Charles' life makes me think a lot about the game "Beyond: two Souls" (For the way of cutting the story, not for the quite different scenario ... although some points are a little similar )

Conclusion, a very good chapter. ;)
JP133 chapter 3 . 7/5
So many music refrances that i really liked here, but the one that stood out the most was Slippaw. I grow up with this kind of music in high school, especially slipknot so that was a nice little thing to see, i also ride a motorcycle but i'm more of a sport bike type of person but i completely know how he feels when you look at other bikers and just want to feel free to ride, it's an amazing feeling.
Also That teacher was a fucking ass hole, I feel bad for charles as i'm sure he gets a lot of hate and to see someone you thought you could trust treat you that way must really hurt.
JP133 chapter 2 . 7/3
WildeHopps kits yes!
I'm definitely more excited to read more of this. Nick is such a good dad, im glad he wasn't mad at his son, even though he did kind of loos it during the fight.
It's sad to say but i could definitely see there kits getting a hard time in school.
I'm wondering how Judy will react to all this.
JP133 chapter 1 . 7/3
I like this Buck already, wild turkey bourbon is some of my favorite.
Definitely starts off interesting, i could only imagine how he could possibly get himself into this much trouble.
KIITCH chapter 6 . 5/5
Another good chapter. I would even say a chapter that does two things in one.
The situation of Charles only darkens but despite that, he manages to find a little comfort with two girls nice enough to come see him. I really like his resourcefulness.
The character does not cease to develop over the chapters.
Nice job :)
PrinceOfBlades431 chapter 6 . 5/5
I can’t wait to find out how Charles ended up where he is now and I’m curious to find out how his family will cope without him.
Love the chapter keep it up!
TW14 chapter 2 . 4/28
It's good to see Charles trying to improve at the end. Hopefully, he takes his father's advice and doesn't let any of the bullies see that their words get to him.