Reviews for What Do We Do Now
Ted chapter 24 . 2/26/2008
Excellent story. It is complete as is, but I'd love to see some more. I'll search on the author's page to see if there is a sequel. Great original character. I found this after seeing it mentioned at painless-j.
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 24 . 1/15/2008
Aw...that was so romantic. Who knew Severus Snape could be a charmer. I can't wait for McGonagall to find out about them dating...taht should begood. I can't wait for the next chapter...this is a great story, keep up the good work.
Meg chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
cohlear inplant in her ears? on her cochalear morelike.
shiftyless chapter 24 . 10/9/2007
I can't wait to find out what happens between Severus & Jocelyn. I think this story is neat, I like the part where Daylans form is a black pup & hios fathers is a wolf the same color can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter
aptteach123 chapter 24 . 10/6/2007
AMAZING chapter! Keep up the great work, and please update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
lil-bugga chapter 24 . 10/5/2007
i love this story. will malfoy become a spy? please update.
adrianxmaturu chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
why did you post two of the same chapter?
honore chapter 24 . 9/23/2007
Are you going to update or what? I love this story and I want you to get on with it please. Looing forward to much more. Thanks
karlii chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
Nice! I'm glad Jocelyn doesn't have too hard a time expressing her feelings..

yay! :-)

I hope we get more info about the Founder's Heirs! Will you keep this story going with it? Or will you change it to a sequel or something? I'm looking fwd to whichever you decide!

Glad to have you back! :-)
spacemonkey1129 chapter 24 . 9/6/2007
I Love these "Snape mentors harry fics" cue it proves what I thought all along; that the big greasy bat of the dungeons REALLY does have a heart! I would like to see more fluff of J&S!Did Minerva invite Jocelyn to be Harry's tutor hoping she &Snape would get together!
Bebe-RonLover chapter 24 . 9/1/2007
It's great.

Maybe things really can sort themselve's out.

I can't wait for more.

Great Job,

B.B.
Kayla Summers chapter 24 . 8/31/2007
Nice! Update!
Beth5572 chapter 24 . 8/28/2007

Terri
Serenity of the Lake chapter 24 . 8/27/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 24 . 8/27/2007
aw! sweet moment! please continue!

FOXANBU