Reviews for What Do We Do Now
munchnzoey chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
great story.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
GothicAnn87 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
I'm so happy to see that you were able to update this story again.

Hooray for the last chapter!

I think it'd be great if you wrote an Epilogue chapter. :)
AmandaBurke76 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
i love this story.
Murgy31 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
That was great!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Congrats on finishing your first story! Very well done, I liked the ending, although it would have been cool to see the wedding.
Etidorpha chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Good ending here. You wrapped up everything fairly nicely, and it worked out for everyone in the end - except Voldemort, of course. Well, Daylan did loose his hearing permanently, but at least he survived the AK again. Great story, and congratulations on finishing!
Beth5572 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
I would love to see what you write next. Your a greaet writer and your stories are great too.

Draeconin chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
I don't care that Harry is Snape's son, I just cannot see that man saying 'bunny', even in his thoughts. 'Rabbit' or 'hare', yes; 'bunny', no.
Rosie chapter 24 . 4/1/2008
I love this story and i think you should carry on or at least make a sequel to it because you are an awsome wrighter and i hope i could become as good as you so please could you update this stiry i beg you.
Miss Ulv chapter 24 . 3/12/2008
have you abandoned this story? hope not, but I see it is a long time since you have updated...

Hopefully you'll continue :D
Ted chapter 24 . 2/26/2008
Excellent story. It is complete as is, but I'd love to see some more. I'll search on the author's page to see if there is a sequel. Great original character. I found this after seeing it mentioned at painless-j.
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 24 . 1/15/2008
Aw...that was so romantic. Who knew Severus Snape could be a charmer. I can't wait for McGonagall to find out about them dating...taht should begood. I can't wait for the next chapter...this is a great story, keep up the good work.
Meg chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
cohlear inplant in her ears? on her cochalear morelike.
shiftyless chapter 24 . 10/9/2007
I can't wait to find out what happens between Severus & Jocelyn. I think this story is neat, I like the part where Daylans form is a black pup & hios fathers is a wolf the same color can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »