Reviews for What Do We Do Now
TXBuddy chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
I am glad to see that you were able to finish the work. I can tell that you wanted to write more, by your great style in writing and talent. But as we know you other life has been busy. I hope all is well and you continue with your writing I love your story telling and your unique points that you have. Good luck.
Meredyth Pendragon chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
I would like to see a sequel to this story. Maybe see Hary?Daylan's years at Hogwarts and how he is able to learn Magic without his hearing.
Ginny Potter chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
You should make this like a sieries or something because this is a reallt good story. PLEASE CONTINUE!:)
awertvegtr chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
No offense, but my younger brother is called Dylan. When I read about him really being called 'Daylan', my head automatically conjured up the image of my tiny, freckly, red-headed little brother brother as Harry Potter... and I nearly fell off my chair in giggles.

No offense meant, of course.

*grins*
honore chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
I need a tissue - you are too good! Thanks for that. :)
wikkidgothbabe chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Good so far.

If i might make a suggestion? It would be easier to read the telepathic conversation if you put it in italics, or even perhaps with asterisks around it instead of the quotation marks you use for normal conversation... just a thought.
rosiegirl chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
A big congrats on finishing your first story. That is a great accomplishment with all you've been through the past few years. Good job.

Hope your son is doing well and everything else is good for you. Also hope we do get to see an epilogue, but if it keeps you from updating one of your other great stories, we can wait for it!

Keeping fingers crossed time to write keeps finding you!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
As much as I usually dislike harry with impaired senses this was very well written. It also had a lovely twist on the whole story being told in the way that it was. A year in Daylan's life, as it seemed, but it should only be better after that...but without hearing. Lovely work!
munchnzoey chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
great story.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
CassieRaven chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
I'm so happy to see that you were able to update this story again.

Hooray for the last chapter!

I think it'd be great if you wrote an Epilogue chapter. :)
AmandaBurke76 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
i love this story.
Murgy31 chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
That was great!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Congrats on finishing your first story! Very well done, I liked the ending, although it would have been cool to see the wedding.
Etidorpha chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
Good ending here. You wrapped up everything fairly nicely, and it worked out for everyone in the end - except Voldemort, of course. Well, Daylan did loose his hearing permanently, but at least he survived the AK again. Great story, and congratulations on finishing!
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »