Reviews for What Do We Do Now
Sea Sire chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i loved it. is there going to be a sequel?
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
I think you should know that chapters 12 and 13 are the same. Anywho's, I love this story. Great job so far!
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
...oookay. This story confused me but I understand it mostly now. I give it a perfect 10. •
Chloelilybet chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
This chapter is a copy of the second half of chapter 12
Mila Pink chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
I loved the fic.
Falls in love with her.
It was very well written and I loved that Harry had a family at the end.
Marie Twinchester chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
flyleaffanlol chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
What about sirius
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Amazing how none of those at Hogwarts Albus, Severus or Minerva ever thought of asking
the house elves if they knew where the two little boys were...because they always seem
to know exactly where people are using there elf magic? Perhaps Severus should have a
house elf follow the little boys or placing monitoring charms or some kind of amulet
that alerts the parent/s where the child is or if the child is lost, hurt or in distress
because something like that would definitely be of use to Severus & Lucius when the boys
are playing at Hogwarts...or failing that have a house elf shadowing the boys without
them knowing it? With Draco & Daylan being 5yrs old, which seems a little young for them
to be allowed to roam Hogwarts on there own without some kind of supervision of some
kinda or of someway for Severus to know there location/or health?
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Absolutely love the idea that Jocelyn is Minerva's daughter & that he father was William
Malfoy half-brother to Lucius Malfoy. Its great how accepting & patient Severus is with
his little son Daylan. I think that little Daylan's magic was forced into action at a
much earlier age that most children...when Voldemort fired the killing curse at the
child & then I imagine that it was Daylan's inante magic that enable him to survive
the abuse, starvation that he suffered at the hands of the Dursleys for 4 yrs.

I really do hope that justice is gotten for what they did to an innocent baby/toddler
because no child deserves to abused...shame that the Dursleys can't be "charged with
killing there nephew Harry James Potter & at there lawyer convinces them to take versiuem (sorry can't spell it) to prove that they did nothing to Harry & thatte didn't kill the boy & with a clever lawyer working for the good-guys (ie Severus, Daylan, etc)
ask the Dursleys about how they treated little Harry, thus revealing the abuse, so
would that work...or are you planning something even better to happen to the Dursleys
because they shouldn't get off free?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I'm guesing that little Harry is a bit more mature than most other 5yr olds because of
the child abuse...but I think he's a little less developed in his socialisation with
other children & adults...because of how he treated by all the Dursleys, bullied at
primary school & by his cousin Dudley & his friends, treated as a slave/or servant by
Vernon & Petunia...I can't imagine that he received much attention from his kinder-
garden/or primary school teachers or any the locals about his neighbourhood. Hmm, I
wonder if anyone did anything to help Harry in communicating with those around him when
he was at the Dursleys...perhaps the only help he might have gotten was if he went to
school & they had the budget to provide it, or if Petunia hadn't told them that little
Harry was an idiot/or not worth paying any attention to or even trying to teach him
anything...on the other hand perhaps they didn't send him to primary school at all,
or many of the neighbours at privet drive chose not to see the scruffly dressed, small
boy doing chores outside...wonder what will be revealed?
YinKeket chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
yay Arabella is worried over Harry which is a good thing. that's good Snape saw what happen to Harry being inside the cupboard. yay Harry is leaving that bad place. awwwwwwwww Snape is being sweet and holding Harry. it was good that he was pissed at what they are doing to him. wow Harry can't hear holy crap. good thing Poppy looked over him.
WhiteFang001 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
ummm... lucius' father is Abraxas Malfoy not William :)
emi-chan74 chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
this was a beautifully done story... i like the name daylan :)
Tempus neminem manet chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
I actually started crying while I was reading the end of this because it was just so... Actually I have no idea. Awesome though!

Best wishes!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 25 . 6/21/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! it is good but there could of been a happy ending were Daylan gets his hearing back and everything.
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »