Reviews for What Do We Do Now
Heretogetthestory chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
This story was great! I hope that there is a sequel!
chst chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Interesting.
Madame de Coeur chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
It's really good so far, different too! I will finish later!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! I think the bit about Snape as a daddy wolf was extremely cute!
XxPartly CloudyxX chapter 25 . 12/23/2009
That was a really good story! Is there any chance that you would be writing a sequel? I would love to see how everyone would react to a deaf harry with Snape as a father! So if you do want to write a sequel... could you please tell me?

Sincerely,

Izzie Cullen123
CrystalRaven55 chapter 25 . 12/9/2009
One of my favorites. Would love a sequel.
Mischivous Purple One chapter 25 . 11/15/2009
Awe. That was sweet. I absolutely loved it.
InsularFLY chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
The telepathic is hard to distiguish, would it be better to italic it or put some kind if signal?
Griffin Raven chapter 25 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely awesome story. I just loved the way you slowly developed the father-son bond between Daylan/Harry and Severus. Also how Severus coped with the fact that his son was deaf and had being seriously abused, and that the boy was an animagus wolf puppy. Lucius meeting and getting to know his half-sister, Minerva's daughter.

Once again brilliant story! Will you consider a sequel to this story about Daylan and Draco's child, Severus and Jocelyn's marriage (any babies)? Also what happens now MoldyShorts is gone and Daylan is permanently deaf? Draco and Daylan's experiences as they start hogwarts?
xDarklightx chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
I like the story.
ToushirouLover chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
"I say we just give him a wand and see what happens."

only albus would say something like that...:)
Anthousa chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
cool! its dead good!
T chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
I loved this story. It is very sweet. I think it would be awesome if you wrote a sequel with Daylan growing up and even his Hogwarts years!
shiftyless chapter 25 . 4/10/2009
This fic./story is like well awesome
Readerforlife chapter 25 . 1/31/2009
I enjoyed this story.

My cousin is deaf and his family is trying to get him the implants as well. Which made this story even more exciting to read. :]

I would love to see a sequal of some kindto this! :]
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »