Reviews for What Do We Do Now
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
I absolutely love your story. I could not pick one bad thing out in i that I didn't like. I wanted to also mention that I love how you brought out Snape's emotions. I love the character Snape and I just think that you did an amazing job. Also, I liked how Malfoy was good. I always wanted to see how his character would have been if he was actually good at heart, and I thought that you did it well. Thanks for writing your story and sharing it with everyone. I am definally adding this story to my favorites.
mykkila09 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
uhm...this chapter is the final half of chapter's a repeat...
mykkila09 chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
good story so far (just found it) only one thing, if i remember correctly, Lucius' father's name was abraxas malfoy...but other than that, good story
yaysarahj chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
i love this story its awesome added it to favorites
yaysarahj chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
i love this story but i hate voldemort
Rika100 chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
This is a good story. I'll say the ending shocked me a little. Great job. _
Catdays67 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Love his new name great writing
Terri-LeeMBK chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
An excellent story, I loved it. I Laughed at the funny parts and smiled at the happy parts of the story. I’m glad that in your story Harry/Daylan was friends with Draco and that Lucius and Narcissa were good guys. Keep up the great story lines!
librarywitch chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
A very nice AU. I like how our two fav boys Sev and Harry ended up with a family. Very beleiveable. Thanks for sharing.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
awesome story! i absolutely love it! congrats on a job well done!
AndiePotter-Snape chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
That's it? *lifts computer monitor to search for more of the story beneath it* There's no more? Is there a sequel at least, for Harry's first year? Sorry, I'm just really taken with this story and am kind of disappointed that there's no more :( It kind of makes me sad.
Heretogetthestory chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
This story was great! I hope that there is a sequel!
chst chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Madame de Coeur chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
It's really good so far, different too! I will finish later!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! I think the bit about Snape as a daddy wolf was extremely cute!
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »