Reviews for What Do We Do Now
Branson Williams chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Wow! This is getting interesting. Harry's a telepath? Cool! That certainly is one way to work around his disability. I never would have thought about doing that! You have quite a nack for invention & imagination. Keep the chapters coming! I truly beleive that they will just get better & better. You are truly great writer!
Andromeda's kitty chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Wow! A telepath! Cool! I can't wait to read more! PLease update soon!
Myk chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
NO! You can't end it there! Updates! We must have updates!

Spiffy story. I've saw it up, and I decided I'd give it a try. Now I'm really glad that I did. You have definitely taken a different approach to Harry being deaf then other stories I have read. I've only read two, both of which only have one chapter, so you're doing a lot better than them already! Yeah you!

Can't wait to see how others react to Harry and his ability to telepathically talk with them. That's just great, I love that. Keep up the wonderful work. Update soon! Or I might have to hurt you. I need to know what Sev says, and how Harry reacts. )
Truenos chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
yeah cute chapter there is a little more hope but still isn't that great of a situation. Update soon cause I love this story and added it to my favs
ladysnape575 chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Continue!
Seer99999 chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
The newest Chapter was great.

RavenChickMoon~
Mikee chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
AH... you stopped.! :-(

I hate cliffies... Why'd you do that.?

Please update soon. I love your story. :-)

Please...

bluebird161221 chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
THAT IS SO DANG SWEET!
ER chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Write More and make it longer!
Scarlet Edition chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
*big grin* I like it! Go harry-kins!
faemouse chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Wonderful as always, but I found a snag in your plot. If Harry was turned deaf when he was only one year old, then he could not have picked up language. Therefor, he could not even think in language. It's difficult to understand, because most of us cannot remember a time when we didn't have words. Even at five, Harry would not be able to understand, "Look at me, Harry." For him to comprehent, someone would have to touch his eyes, then theirs, and nod their head while mouthing (or in this case thinking)"Look at me, Harry." And even that would be a feat. A simple understanding that he, Harry, had a name, would be a merical.

I've just finnished playing Mrs. Keller from the Merical Worker, the story of Helen Keller, so I've suddenly gotten a new understanding of this concept.

Thanks
Lokia chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Aw come on, you should have put more.
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
another great chapter. I wouldn't never guessed telepathy, but that's just me. Can't wait for more
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
That's a bit of a relief! Mindspeech! You did kind of give it away at the beginning of the chapter, though.

Thanks for updating!
tag0 chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Wow, things are getting more and more interesting! Looking forward to what happens next! How will Harry react to finding out that Severus is his father?

More! *More!* *MORE!*