Reviews for After the Fall of Angels
LivingAtSomePointInTime chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Is... is that it?! Nooooo, I have so many questions! Poor Rock, he's probably not gonna be able to move without pain for a good while. Why must you torture the poor guy? He just wants to be loved. And I wanna know what happens with Atlas! Urgh dammit, I shoulda known not to read a story from 2003, I always get too invested. I'm gonna be thinking about this story for days. D8
Nobody is here chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I loved this fanfic! Please continue it! :3
tamkittyxyz chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
HOLY GOD, what an AMAZING story! I know itll never happen... but... !

Ah... Rock bondage...
Leoanda chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Wow! This is an amazing story! Poor Rock! T_T I always liked him
azab chapter 11 . 2/3/2006
update

it toke you soso long to update please
mamawar chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
UPDATE. That is an ORDER! It's so well written! And I really like the plot to! So Update soon please!
Darky chapter 11 . 5/4/2005
Ahh, poor Rock O_O Amazing story! Please update D
ContradictoryOrien chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
:) This is so~ good! Please update! I'd rather have someone update a year and a month later than not at all!
nix chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
*S&S pick up pom-poms* Liz-M! Liz-M! She's our woman! If she can't do it, the story's screwed!

Eheh...-; That was supposed to be encouraging. This story is without doubt the best Metropolis fic on . Please update! x
Name1 chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
DAMN. That is a good story! Update soon! Man I LOVED the movie and I love this story!
Lily Violet Oak chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
Why is it that every time I start reading a great story, I see that it hasn't been updated in over a year? Is it just my terrible luck? You HAVE to finish this story! I need to know what happens next! Will Rock survive? Oh, he just HAS to! He's my favorite character! And what is it he has yet to find in his dreams? Please write more soon!
debs chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
Agh i am SO dying for an update. Not to rush you or nothing... just letting you know. _ So, yes, i am dying for an update. Tralala. I love this story.
Ayan chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
*searches desperately* WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY! I'm panicking over here! AGH! *goes crazy* ROCK!
Sarah chapter 11 . 3/16/2004
Your work is absolutely stunning! Poor Roc, though, you torture him to vividly for my poor heart to handle. I suppose that's the point, though, isn't it?
Good job and please please PLEASE update! I love your story and what to see the ending.
Famira Damaris chapter 11 . 3/14/2004
Argh, this is wonderfully twisted. :D Poor Rock. ;_; I'm starting to wish you wrote longer chapters - I always reach the end of the chapter and go "ARGH! WTF! ;_;!"
Good work. oo