Reviews for A Love Story
Kitty2211 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ah, beautiful!
skyjade chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
thank you, absolutely stunning.
coco chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Beautiful.

Perfectly described..amazing..awing
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Oh Nita.

Lord, this is so. . . SAD.

I love the personification of Death.

I love it all.

I'm fine.

Really.

*nods*

Uh-huh.

Going to go catch up more.

Why must you be so meeping prolific?
Polkat chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
agh! why do you have so many brilliant stories? i'm supposed to revise or i will fail and yet now i'm sucked in [this ones even better than the last one i read, jesus you're amazing] and i scrolled down and you have over 100 stories! i am still going to be here late into the night accompanied only by the dim glow of my computer screen wishing the stories would end and hoping they won't. damn you.
Tarabridget87 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
A fantastic read.

"And slowly, her dreams shifted and changed, and she didn’t want to see her name in lights as much as she wanted to hear it spilled, lovingly, from his lips in a soft, sweet whisper."

That's my favorite line. I love it.

Wonderful!
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
(Sniffles.) Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You truely are the queen of dark Moulin Rouge fanfiction.
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Hey, this was awsome! The lines about loveing and being one and torn apart are great! Nicely done!

Rhia
momoko775PennilessPoetess chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
'He loved her, and he was finally whole.

She loved him, and she was torn apart.'

That part gave me chills down my spine. it was beautiful, really beautiful! GREAT job!
Milla chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Oh. This was - fantastic- m'dear. Very bitterwsweet and somehow piquant in a way that made it not. . . heavy.

Am making little to no sense.

But still.

I LOVED the ending, too.

Was brilliant.

You made me think in Lamentations-style, dang you.
Twixxa chapter 1 . 3/21/2003

*sniffles* Ohh, what a sad story, Nita. Very very beautiful. I loved that line *points above*! Thanks so much, doll! *hug*

-Twixxa
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This was breathtaking, Nita. I'm sure Twixxa will adore it.

'And slowly, her dreams shifted and changed, and she didn’t want to see her name in lights as much as she wanted to hear it spilled, lovingly, from his lips in a soft, sweet whisper.'

That's so beautiful. :-) I love it.
Buffelyn chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That was so incredibly beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... *cry, cry* And the parts about Death were chilling. Loved it very very much...:)