Reviews for Pokémon Meets Sailor Moon
DeidaraClone chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
i need/want more please!
ZodiacAngelSenshi chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Aw, I absolutely love a Brock/Mina romance.

I hopw you continue this fic soon.
pokemonworld4evr chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
please continue! so far it sounds great!
jesse chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Please continue! This is a really good story! I love cross-overs!
Meethrill chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Oh, please... don't make this some sort of brock mina/venus romance thingie. It could be so much better than that!
mystlady chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
Raye and Ash... That's something new... I'm always open to a possible couples... Wow, I cant belive Misty is so jealous! She cant deny her feelings for Ash...

As for Brock and Mina, that was pretty sad in the end... I love those two as a couple.
DJ chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
It looks like Ash has a crush on Raye, very good! The story is coming off good so far! I really hope Ash and Raye hook up, because all of these Ash/Misty fanfics are getting way old! This would be a good change of pace. Keep it up!
Meethrill chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
My my my... a nice little story we have here! Let me know when you get another chapter up. I'd love to read it!
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
OMG! ::Screams:: This is so great! I havent read an Sailor Moon/Pokemon crossover IN A LONG WHILE! And I am big fanatic of Brock/Mina pairing! This is a great crossover and very well written. I hope I get to see more Mina/Brock interaction in the later chapters!

Well, I'll be reading and reviewing more chapters.
DJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This is getting good so far! I hope Ash hooks up with one of the Sailor Scouts, because there are too many Ash/Misty fanfics out there and I'm getting sick of read those! This story can be a nice change of pace for that! In any case, good luck with this cool story here. Keep it up!