Reviews for Mending the Knots
Aelmellin chapter 46 . 8/8/2022
A very enjoyable arrangement chapter and a very good foreshadowing for the next few chapters whenever the breach comes. Thanks for another good chapter!
edboy4926 chapter 46 . 8/8/2022
Good chapter.
Webb360 chapter 25 . 7/28/2022
Your explanation was clear and precise.
Webb360 chapter 14 . 7/28/2022
This is a review of your chapter note.

1: The way that you have displayed Oreo is as a narcissistic, egomaniac, better than thou, rules for the but not for me, trash human who would most definitely drug and rape any girl who rejects him. Be more self aware about how you show a character.

2: the "Huntsman Code" will not stop trash characters from breaking the Law. There are plenty of examples of dropout and licenced hunters who turn in to criminals and abuse their powers over civilians. Your excuse is as flimsy as cardboard in the rain.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 45 . 7/16/2022
This is a really neat story. May I ask if this was inspired by “Service with a smile” by Coeur Al’Aran? The premises looks really similar. And may I know what is happening exactly between Cinder Fall and Amber when the Aura Massage seemed to affect the Maiden powers? The clue that cinders side seems to be stabilizing isn’t really much.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 36 . 7/16/2022
Emerald, mercury… you dun goofed. Roman, Neo, and Cinder is not going to be happy with you!
Crossoverlover242 chapter 45 . 7/4/2022
This is a great and well built story dude keep up the great work
Silence117 chapter 45 . 6/28/2022
Funny how I didn't expect that kinda ending. Curious what the next chapter holds!
DarkxKitsune15 chapter 45 . 6/28/2022
This story is just so good I'm glad I found it.
Star Sage chapter 45 . 6/27/2022
I love it. The intrigue, the romance, the danger, the flirtation, and the...possible sex slavery...seriously I was getting some real Well World vibes from team N-D-Bed.

That being put aside, nice to get some explanation on what an Omega is in this sense, and also, some good stuff all around. This story's pacing is just excellent, and I love to see the various characters here interact around Jaune, who knows everyone thanks to his business, but because of the circumstances, doesn't quite connect all the groups the same way your inspiration story used him for.

I also love the way that our good general is living up to his promises. As Glynda said, he's a good man, deep down, but he's stubborn as all the abyss, and has a patriotic streak wide enough to stuff every grimm in the world into twice over. But he is a good man under all that, and when he can't deny it anymore, he faces his repayments with dignity and thoroughness befitting an officer. Excellent stuff.
Kivuntappaja chapter 45 . 6/22/2022
I foresee Jaques throw a fit upon finding out Weiss danced with mere Masseur. Weiss only response being to reserve time for him, though I doubth rich bastard would bother to travel just for the appointment. Winter might get use off of it though, could even loosen up the military stern persona for a while.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/18/2022
Well if that last segment wasn't a dunk on Ironwood, I don't know what is.
felipindelrio chapter 45 . 6/19/2022
PLEASE UPDATE JUANE RYO LONG
KorevainsoLightshire chapter 45 . 6/19/2022
Woah Jaune, smooth. A dance in the moonlight with Glynda. Nice.
NullProxy chapter 45 . 6/16/2022
Okay I understand the reviews now. Was expecting to just see how he ended up as a massage therapist, but 24 hours later I've binged the whole story. Good job author, you're scratching the same itch "Service with a Smile" used to, and I'm excited to see where you take this story. More updates please!
2,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »