Reviews for Mending the Knots
the Composcreator chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
Maybe you could add to the ambiance a bit? like, just snippets about the music playing. one thing in the waiting room another thing in the massage room. i mean, i kept on imagining the those Barenaked Ladies Songs Rooster Teeth made music videos for playing while Junior and Oz were waiting their turn.
acw28 chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
Wow, Roman actually has a heart and cares for more than the profit margin.
Draxinus chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
Most interesting development ...
Alex TF chapter 2 . 1/8/2018
So, what if his semblance is super massage?
Alex TF chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
oh god! I love this concept! Keep up the good work!
Eddie Riggs chapter 2 . 1/8/2018
MOAR THIS IS AMAZEBALLS
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2018
I bet you can use his “healing” simbalance in this for jaune
Noxlux013 chapter 2 . 1/3/2018
Hmm, so how is this version of Jaune going to end up a Hunter? Well, Grimm have to have something like nerves, they’ve roared in pain enough times that we know they can feel. So either Jaune becomes sneaky ninja acupuncturist Jaune, stopping Grimm hearts (or whatever they have that’s equivalent) with a few taps OR he gives massages to the Grimm that are so good they defect and start following him around instead. Of course, that’d make poor little Jaune a bigger threat than Ozpin in Salem’s eyes...Here’s hoping he’s good enough for a Queen.
CharlieTheRobot chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
am I the only one who thinks there all going to join the side of good because of jaune?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2018
Great story, I will gladly wait for more. But like others have said, keep Jaune as a civilian and innocent. And also nice reference to Calvin and Hobbes!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
This is nice, been forever since I’ve seen a decent massage story
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
good backstory for junior and the malachite twins. so if roman and neo arent gonna unlock his aura,im gonna assume either the twins or junior will.
priceless22 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
This is an amazing story. Though i hope you don't have anyone train jaune. Keep him a civillian, we need more stories like that. You are doing freat though and look forward to your updates
Benthino chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Yes! Father figure Roman! Keep it coming you beautiful bastardo!
Killkill123100 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
this is a great stry already my dude keep it coming
2,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 .. Last Next »