Reviews for Mending the Knots
246vili chapter 49 . 2/7
Good to see an update for this story.

Finally! Jaune is in Beacon.
Now we just have for the battle royal between about every female for Jaune's Aura massages.
Even more so when the rest of the students learn about Jaune's cooking skills. You DID made a big deal about how terrible the cafeteria foods are in all Academies. So I'm looking forward to the all out war once the rest of the students finds out Jaune can give good massages AND good foods.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 49 . 2/7
Awesome job…but did Ozpin behind Jaune’s grandfather’s back again?
Bucio chapter 49 . 2/7
It is good to see a new chapter, even if many of us could say that Jaune is something dramatic, although it is understandable, since he cannot see a solution, that and to see how effectively Cardin traumatized him, because with each option or attempt to help, Jaune he always imagines Cardin screwing up the opportunity.

While everyone is sad about Jaune's "departure", at least take comfort in the fact that he won't be around to see them destroy Cardin (Heh, wait until they find out that Ozpin "kidnapped" him to work at Beacon, XD)

Although while the people of Beacon, especially Pyrrha, will be happy, it will be the opposite with the twins, and especially Neo (Roman's reaction if she informs him), who would go undercover to protect him, not trusting Cinder and her people, when the main minion of Salem assures that she would take care of Jaune (and enjoy his massages, which Neo, obviously, is not going to leave like that)

In addition to the pitched battles that will take place in Beacon, among all of them, teachers and students, as long as they enjoy Jauna's massages first, those epic battles between Pyrrha and Glynda, for being the first

Good luck and keep it up
SajjMahz chapter 49 . 2/7
i actually wanted jaune to stay away from vale for a bit
BlueJ993 chapter 49 . 2/7
The wait is over! Amazing chapter, can't wait to see what happens next with what is essentially the entirety of Vale gunning for Cardin
RohanVos chapter 49 . 2/7
Nice twist, I am looking forward to the fallout from this decision :)
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 49 . 2/7
hope u update soon
DragonB0b chapter 49 . 2/7
Ozpin using some fairly questionable methods to hire Jaune.
Really Jaune needs to get better at avoiding kidnapping.
And now we get to watch the Winchesters die.

And finally, poor everyone not a huntsman. They can't get massages anymore.
Hangman's Gallows chapter 49 . 2/7
Not gonna lie I'm kinda pissed that this was such a small chapter and there wasn't any real good form of justice for jaune in it. Yeah he's in beacon but wheres the absolute beatdown and or massacre of the Winchesters? Give me my brutal and extremely reasonable violence against that dick head.
Deathknight999 chapter 49 . 2/7
WHOOO was worried this was gone, gonna re read for refresher but glad to see this back!
quaker212 chapter 49 . 2/7
very nice update
JustBazik chapter 49 . 2/7
Kinda sudden and without a proper premise.
SylverIron chapter 49 . 2/7
Why do I get the feeling that the next chapter will have the Benny Hill theme in the background as Cardin's downfall happens.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 49 . 2/7
Haha! A delightful turn of events for Jaune, and promises for a fantastic comeuppance for Cardin. A pity that he won't actually be away from Vale for the coming disaster, but hopefully Neo and the twins find that out sooner rather than later.

Great work!
Jack Redhawke chapter 49 . 2/7
Such a tease, show cardins come uppance already!
2,404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »