Reviews for Mending the Knots
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 48 . 12/12/2022
Arvo’s a good guy.

Yeah that’s true. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ozpin or the Beacon staff as a whole try to use this as an opportunity to get Jaune.

Fun fact, near death experience can actually cause people to get horny. Reason being an instinctual desire to continue their lineage.

So Team RWBY didn’t tell anyone. You’d think Yang would come running after her fuck up.

I like that Aureville in courages Jaune express his emotions. Jaune has shown that he feels he has to “man up” and follow some toxic masculinity mentalities. He grew out of it, but I feel like he learned that thinking from his father.

Brothers damn it. I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF YOU! Like a rash that just won’t go away…Actually more like a tick leaching on Jaune’s left asscheek. Where’s Weiss when you need her? Actually, scratch that. Let’s give him to Neo. Ya know, Jaune has some SERIOUS backing. Ozpin, Pyrrha, Weiss, Junior and the Xiong Family as a whole, Cinder(to an extent), Roman, and Neo all have reasons to make sure Jaune’s place stays open. Heck technically, he even has members of the White Fang willing to somewhat support him. I mean he said all that in front of Glynda. I’m actually surprised no one was recording him!

I stand corrected. Someone WAS smart enough to record everything.

…Neo can hum?

Oooh man. I’m LOVING this. Cardin didn’t just step into the storm. Kid, cause yes he’s just a Daddy’s BOY, just summoned up a while CALAMITY upon his house.

Oh I’ll pray all right. Prey his ass burns in hell!
Raltol Lotlar chapter 48 . 12/12/2022
Would have loved that by now he would still want to be a huntsman just for achieve his dream and protection, I mean after seeing his help and smiles achieved as a masseur I thought everything else while important would be secondary.
Nice chapter, didnt really like his grandpa proclamation, too much Xianxia and Young Master for my taste.
Anonymous4.O chapter 48 . 12/12/2022
RIP Cardin Winchester... and by that I mean Rest In Pieces
dreadix chapter 9 . 12/12/2022
idk i was either expecting either a bigger blow up from jaunes grandfather from ozpin's blatent refusal to honor a debt or no blow up at all. also is this a arkos pairing or some other pairing?
Nysk chapter 48 . 12/12/2022
Awesome update.
I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for writing!
BlueJ993 chapter 48 . 12/12/2022
AW YEAH, can’t wait for the next chapter…

It appears I have to wait for the next chapter.
SonicTundra chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
With everyone after Cardin I can't wait for this man's whole career to come crashing down. Hell it sounds like the whole Winchester family is going down and being pushed out of Vale
Alpenwolf chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
I almost pity Cardin, but only almost. He has to learn that everything we do has Consequences and sometimes we have to pay for those.
JCINNABAR chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
*Cackling with malicious intent*
~oOOOOooOhhHHh~ what FUN it is going to be next chapter,
LIKE I CAN NOT EXPRESS IN TYPED WORDS JUST HOW MUCH I AM LOOKING FORWARDS TO THIS BEATING FROM A DIRECTIONS.

:}
fandomenforcer chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
I'm not praying for Cardin. He dishes it he has to take it back at full effect.
simm36 chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
Muy buen capitulo
YYDz chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
I thought this was dropped thank god it ain't. Can't wait for the next chap author
Sigma of Prisium chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
I think a talk with the Board of Inquiry and the Bureau of Standards is needed, corruption is expected but such blatant corruption cannot be tolerated.

The true rulers of the kingdom, the bureaucrats. They have long served in their duties and offices far longer than the elected officials, and they take their jobs seriously. Most of all, they want things to go smoothly and tidy.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
Heh, Neo forgot to inform Emerald and Cinder to make the Charlie Foxtrot complete.

;-P
Argus456 chapter 48 . 12/11/2022
Oooh, Cardin is going to be in a world of hurt, especially if the dad cuts ties with him to save his own political career. After that...yeah, I think he might beg for Neo to end it all.

Putting that aside, I am wondering if Jaune will move to a new place or will Elysium Oasis rise from the ashes after some feel good community coming together stuff.
2,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »