Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Ayanna Fairchild chapter 40 . 10/6
this is one of the most original and dynamic tom/Harry stories I've ever read and I can't wait to read more!
Frostfeather3 chapter 40 . 9/22
I absolutely love this book. This is probably my sixth time reading it from start to finish. It kills me inside everytime
evelynlivermorium chapter 40 . 7/27
OH MY GOD
I love your story, it is amazing 3 one of the best Tomarry I have ever read. I enjoy this fresh idea and your style of writing ‹-› I'm looking forward to reading new chapters, I hope you won't abandon it ;-)
HoneyBear84 chapter 40 . 6/22
Love it so far and seriously can't wait for the next update
You’ve done such an amazing job with this story, I can’t wait to see how it all turns out!
JadeDragon100 chapter 40 . 6/5
Can’t say I remember the last time I read this (probably around chapter 32 being released) but as usual this is a really interesting story. I love the interactions between Tom and Harry as well as the most recent development with Voldemort offering freedom to Tom, a perfect way to test toms self preservation against his obsession with Harry. All in all, the characters are developed really well, the plot has a really good pace and I’d love to see more from this. Love the writing style and the plot, kudos for making such a great fanfic.
jayley chapter 40 . 6/2
i have to admit it's sorta crazy that harry is so ok with tom escaping...voldemort can't die if tom escapes, he'll become what he was in first year, ie not dead and able to return if someone kills his current body. i rather like harry's willful blindness though, it's such a real trait to have as pretty much everyone's done it, probably especially as teens. and lets be honest harry may not be 'in love' with tom, but there's a part of him that certainly seems to love him, in their antagonistic unhealthy way. and obviously trusts him, as he really shouldn't feel betrayed by tom riddle of all people, and yet he does. he's been his closest confidant for months now so normal people would feel that way. weirdly if tom escapes with harry, i kinda feel like he'll just get over it like everything else, at least eventually. from the story at least, the impression is that tom could kinda get away with anything, barring hurting harry's friends and family...it's like tom's weird terrible way of showing harry that he actually does care about him, as a sociopath would of course by kidnapping him again. but i can't see how he'd keep harry contained as he did during the summer if he actually escapes, though i admit i want to see it
jayley chapter 30 . 6/2
when tom told harry it was the first time he'd gotten new things for school i actually 'awhed' out loud! and i then i was like omg, he got me through the computer! like damn, without the murderous tendencies right in your face, that orphan background stuff really gets you
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 13 . 5/21
why is this story so easy to reread
Starsabovemedarknessbelowme chapter 40 . 5/13
I love it can't wait for more.
smileylaugh chapter 40 . 5/13
Hi,
I just reread your story and absolutely loved it, yet again. The way you created the relationship between Harry and Tom without going too much out of character was just done brilliantly. And the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter sucks because now I will wonder yet again how the story will continue even though I already spent a week when you first updated wondering the same thing and praying that you would update. So please update, I am not sure how much longer I can take the suspense.
ren chapter 40 . 4/19
It would be really interesting if Tom took Harry, Voldemort tortured Harry and Tom showed regret and shows his care for Harry.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 4/10
How did pansy speak Parselmouth?! She isn’t a speaker!
Lizzie's last night chapter 40 . 3/23
Oh my god!
I'm so disappointed with Tom, I can't believe that after everything he and Harry went through together that he would take him to Voldemort. I know that he can't feel love or anything so I shouldn't be that surprised but wow. I hope they duel again and Harry kicks his ass.
You are doing a really really great job with this story! I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for sharing! I feel as though the next chapter is going to be really dramatic. I wonder if Tom will join Voldemort and if Voldemort will try to force Tom to kill Harry or maybe Tom will try to negotiate for Harry to live.
Sorry for leaving so many reviews in a row haha I'm just really excited about this story.
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Lizzie's last night chapter 36 . 3/22
It was kinda sad when Tom said he couldn't leave Harry behind because Harry is his only "bargaining chip". It shouldn't have surprised me, since Tom can't feel love after all, but it still is sad. I feel like no matter what Harry is going to get hurt.