Reviews for To Capture An Elf
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/12
Lol trying to capture an elf is like trying to capture a rainbow. ITS IMPOSSIBLE! Lol! Funny attempts though. Legolas is just too smart for them though. Rofl. :)
chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
ohh i love the story its really funny .
i wish you could writhe more
the way you writh is just amazing .
mote you be proud
Mystanthos chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
LOL!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OH man great end, but I wish we knew! Good job!

Eminnis
shinypikachuu chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
haha must fav this...i love this very well written
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
very cute. :)
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
you can't stop there i want to know how they caught him. mean person gr!

lov

JEDI_BANT
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Very funny! You should give it a genre- humor. It would make a lot of sense, well done again.
A-zla chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I decided to read your stories from the beginning. It's going to take some time, but if all of them are as good as this one, it's worth it!

I just love scenes with Legolas, Aragorn and the hobbits!
MetalMulishaChick chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Ok I know the story was from a while ago, but I wanted to review anyway.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
THat was funny
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
LOL! Damn good read! Please keep up the great work!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
LOL! I am laughing my head off right now. Good job!:)
Pansy Chubb chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This story really made me laugh. The idea of the hobbits trying to catch Legolas is funny. And your twist at the end is very good.
for love of Eru not logged in chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
You are a truly wonderful writer, you're keeping things light without becoming sappy or overly fluffy, which is something I admire. But you're spawning Mini-Balrogs, and in a fic this good they stand out all the more! Galdalf, not -ulf, and Rivendell, not -dale (both from this fic); also Pippin, not Pippen (from "What did you Say?") Since these aren't repeating from fic to fic (i've been going down the list on your author page), i'm guessing your spellcheck (or beta, or both) fell asleep on the job. You have a great style, especially for these short playful fics, i want to read more of 'em - good work!

(for more on Mini-Balrogs, find Camilla Sandman, author of the great & wonderful OFUM.)