Reviews for Edge of Night
lisaisfire619 chapter 12 . 5/26
cant wait for the sequel
FizzWizz2011 chapter 12 . 11/22/2018
will you be doing a sequel?
ShardAura chapter 12 . 10/29/2018
I NEED A SEQUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

omg that was so good. binged it. freaking loved it
Tibblets chapter 12 . 5/22/2018
Thanks for the nice story. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 11 . 5/17/2018
Sorry things have been rough for you I hope things will get better for you.. You did a great job on wrapping this chapter. The fighting was great and you did a awesome job with all you did. I always get teary when I read their deaths. Cant wait to see what comes next for Amira
agent-jawa chapter 11 . 5/17/2018
Great chapter, I can't wait to read the next part of Amira's journey.
monkeybaby chapter 11 . 5/16/2018
Good story!
monkeybaby chapter 10 . 4/2/2018
This is great!
Lemontea-addict chapter 10 . 1/25/2018
I really enjoy that you keep the plot as accurate as possible in the movie with a few changes to entwine the OC. I think The hobbit is far more entertaining than LOTR. But it’s great that you have plans for LOTR fan fic. I do hope you see this through. It’s a great fan fic. Amira is a great OC. Keep up the good work. I’m excited for an update!
Tibblets chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
so far, so good. Enjoying this.
RangeroftheSouth chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Excellent chapter! it got intense towards the end and it's completely captivating! I looove that the Twins are here in this battle! It's a cool addition and I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Are the big trio going to survive the battle?
ro781727 chapter 10 . 1/17/2018
So did she take the gems Thranduil wanted?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 1/17/2018
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was intense! talk about emotion over load. Thorin being a tosser and Amira so torn.. Yiikkes those visions of her's so twisted and frightening.. Did love her pulling her arrow on Thorin it had to be hard for to do that but she had to do something to save Bilbo.. Cant wait to see what she does next and how it'll affect Kili... nope I havent read it yet I'm working on 2 fics and havent had time..Once I get them done I'll read it
painted heart chapter 9 . 1/12/2018
Loved reading this! Please update soon!
A.Noxia chapter 9 . 1/12/2018
Nox here; didn't log in the last time.

Haha sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off. I really like your OC I just stumbled over so much fan fictions just being ridiculously altered to a point where it isn't fan fiction anymore but plain original work. So there are specific words that make me react automatically.. sorry if it rubbed you off the wrong way which I understand because I sounded biased. I can be a tad assholish about fictional canon so sorry about that as well.

And don't think too much about the modern speech. It happens a lot and I can't claim that this never happend to me. But I would want people to point it out so the immersion stays intact. And since you span everything else so nicely it just jumps out.

I like where are you going with your OC. I love mouthy characters as long as they don't act like pubescent brats. It's a fine line but you managed it and I adore it and I'm intrigued to see the revelation.
Can't they much about the action except that it's fluent because it's not my territory (it only sticks put to me if it's really awful) but I like your success at getting the characters emotional/psychological position across. And that's what I'm looking for in stories. It's my weakness and I love it so far.