Reviews for Sword Dance
hi123 chapter 1 . 5/25
I absolutely loved this story! Ooo Legolas is so skilled I love that elf! :-) I think I reviewed yr fanfic with the title ''Curiosity and the packs'' . Hehe I really REALLY hope you can wtite on how Legolas and Aragon met its seems so exciting! I love your style of writing you write Legolas to be such a skilled and capable warrior and the language you use is so perfect and flowy!:-)
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/12
Man, you're stories are good. I like this one. I wish I could see the 'sword dance.' It sounds really amazing.
wswpub chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I find im really enjoying your writing - id like to point out that "knifes" should be "knives" tho and you used "loose" instead of "lose" but perhaps that was spellcheck changing the spelling on you. Ive favorited you - hopefully your still writing. :)
kurohshitsuji chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was truly beautiful!
IWouldntWannaBeAnyBodyElse chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Epic!
Mystanthos chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hilarious!
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Thats nice!

And I like hpw you describe Legolas thoughts...
Doodle Sketch chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
A cool, well-written story and their banter at the end was cute.
Akatatsu chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Magnificent story. I like it very much !

Sorry I'm fench and my english is very bad (I have read a translation) so I can't write a good review for express my feelings about your story...

Tank you for this moment of reaging (and sorry for my english, I'm shameful )

bye
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is a very nice fic - it's so cool to see Legolas' fighting skill with the knives getting some attention; it's nearly always the bow! :)
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
You write the most funniest of stories i've ever written. I think you are one of the best commedy/irony writers out there. Genius, that's what you are!
Katia Elensar chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Beautiful. I have read this ages ago sorry I have not reviewed until now, but finally somebody realises the skill Legolas actually has! lol. Wonderfully written xx
ziggy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
why havent I ever read thsi before? I feel I have been deprived- really enjoyed this and the banter lifts it.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Excellent capture of characters! I love that someone finally got that Legolas is a warrior whoe has trained for years beyond most mortals comprehension & as such his fighting skills as well as rituals such as this would be so advanced. again I say EXCELLENT!

Keep up the good work!