Reviews for Fix You
Anastasia chapter 12 . 10/27/2019
I have no idea how you, author of this fic, could do it, but with this work you made the most perfect, fulfilling and dreamy Hannigram story I read since 2015. Bravo and million thanks to you!..
Thank you chapter 12 . 8/27/2018
Suitably fucked up. There's something about Hannibal the TV show that really just appeals to me. The imagery for one thing. Which is something I really enjoyed in this piece. Though he didn't kill again, I appreciate your translation from Hannibal deriving pleasure from devouring people to just deriving pleasure from devouring (and being devoured by) Will. Thank you.
Gwen chapter 12 . 8/20/2018
Bonus 3?
Hayde chapter 10 . 3/19/2018
Best I've read!
Gorgeous actually
Thanks for the story
Eliana Debrey chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
This is really disgusting. I mean this is clearly romanticized pedophilia. I'm sorry because it's never pleasant to have one's work criticize and perhaps I'm being harsh. But really...
Lady Sarahi Peverell chapter 6 . 1/11/2018
You end it in the best part! Always that i read the word "thingy" make me want to laugh of how childish it sound; in spanish doesn't exist a word with all the connotations "thingy" has.
Anyway, our dearest Will has been naughty naughty and Hannibal has a secret to tell, the next chapter will be full of tension.
If you have time, listen to the song "Sólo por amor" by Somo, i think it fits.
No se porque cruzaste mi camino
Una sorpresa nos tenía el destino
Ser delincuentes por amor
Esto que siento no es coincidencia
Te hiciste parte de mi existencia
(I don't know why you crossed my path, destiny had a surprise for us, be criminals for love, what i feel is not a coincidence, you became a part of my existence)
Lady Sarahi Peverell chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
I usually don't leave reviews, but i can simply ignore such a good plot like you have here. I won't lie to you, it disturbed me a little William's age in comparison to Hannibal's but if i am here and i am reading your work then i have not ground to complain, you put the underage tag.
In another hand Hannibal MO troubles me, in cannon he see his victims as pigs not something sexual, they are not worthy of his attentions, rude vermin worthless of their lives so i would like to know how this Lecter diverge from the cannon in more deep.
And this Will, i love him, he is so free and truthfull with himself, it is beautiful. In cannon he was chained and it hurt him so much that it pained me see him like that. Here he is young, so young and have the enough egoism and selfishness of a child to reach for what he wants. Children are such cruel creatures.
I think that the waiting will be worth it, i hope you have a nice day and if there was some mispelling in my writing my apologies, english is not my first language.
pasunepute chapter 5 . 1/6/2018