Reviews for Racing Hearts
Yoo HaRa chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I like! Please Review SOON!
wonderbar chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I've been waiting for an update for 7 years. o.o
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
luv the story please keep going and update soon
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
I RAG ON YOU!

UPDATE YOUR FUCKIN' STORIES!
Azumigurl chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
UPDATE!
Saturnblue chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
I'm sure the father of Kagome most likely keep tabs on her and do know her without giving her a hint of what he knows. It's possible that he leave her the company and maybe arranged something with Inutaishou with his family regarding the daughter. Or kagome met Sesshoumaru when she was really young but doesn't remember him. If her father is indeed Inu no taishou's friend and rival in business that means they must of talk about family beside the usual things. Well nice work.
blueinugurl89 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Hey EternalLove love your storys but I was wondering you where gonna update some of them? lol cant wait till later
fanged falcon chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
update please! im beggin u, this story rocks, please update
Mimi chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Hey there, I'm just here to say a few things.

Let's see... So far, as I can see and say, is that your writing style is very unique, I love how you portray the characters and such. Sometimes, the characters become a bit OOC (out of character) but I can still see the connection of where your view is coming from.

Your plot is also coming along well, I love how your keeping Sesshoumaru's actions very.. curious?

Anyways, there isn't much I can say about your writing, it is very well written; keep up the good work and update soon!
eva chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
a SESSH/KAG

no I am crying right now I gess I expected it since there was more sessh kag interaction then inu kag .

but still I have the right to cry...
realityrunaway chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
AWESOME! i just read through the whole story, and so far so good please keep it up!
Lachica chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Ah our story is so getting my highped up I really want to know who kags will end up with inu or sessy i want to know i really do please don't keep me hanging finish what you started thanks.
Tsubasa-Dragon chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Nice job with your story so far, how about an update now?
sayuri-girl chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
hy

I found this story a couple of days ago and I have to say that it has an interesting start ... I liked the way you portrayed your characters and I also liked the idea and the plot of your story ... interesting to see kagome a racer and I just love to see her powerful and not in need to be protected ;) ... I also liked the idea of the other racer ('Wind') and I have an idea who he might be ... I wil just wait and see if it is who I think it is ;)

I got the feeling that Sesshomarou almost begged her to give it a try for a month and that surprised me a lot ... now was it because he had some hidden agenda like taking her company or was it because he really fell for Kagome? that is something I'll surely find out in the next chapters

I love the way you describe their 'feelings' towards each of them ;)

anyway, I have to admit that this story is definetly one to keep an eye on

~sayuri~
Kokuryuha chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
damn i was thinking as i was scrolling down "please dont be the last chapter to read for today" and it was PLEASE UPDATE SOON! im crying here come on pleaase