Reviews for Exes and Ohs
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/15
That was spectacularly well written. Well done :)
LadyFlorentine chapter 1 . 6/17
Loved it!
Salovi chapter 1 . 5/28
“My room, or yours?” I DIED

I’m not sure how I didn’t find this story before but ohhh boy, did I love it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
snivellivellus chapter 1 . 3/14
Ha! The banter, the comedic timing was so on point. Especially loved Sirius in this. Love love love!
Jen103 chapter 1 . 3/10
I absolutely loved it! Very good, loved the story. Loved Sirius and Remus ofc :-D
louise pond chapter 1 . 3/4
I am so happy that you're back...almost embarrassingly happy. Your mind is a wonder and I'm glad that you're willing to share it with us.
Nenifer121 chapter 1 . 3/5
Wonderful story, brilliantly written. I think you captured the characters perfectly. Definitely one of my favourite fanfics now!
EvelynGrace101 chapter 1 . 1/7
I very much enjoyed reading this, and was delighted to find more of your writing. Hope everything works out well for you, and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful stories (Remus and Hermione are my favourite)
Luckylily chapter 1 . 1/2
Awesome fic! Love then chemistry between Remus and Hermione, but equally enjoyed the banter between her and Sirius!
SeelieRadande chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Never happier to see a story notification from with your name attached to it pop into my inbox. Oh am I glad that you are back. This was delightfully sinful. Keep it up! 3
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
LOVED this! A possessive Remus is always such fun. Would definitely love more of this.
marqueen137 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
beautifully written. The characters and plot were amazing. I loved how Sirius and Tonks were set on helping their friends. Thanks for sharing!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
What good friends Tonks and Sirius are to help Hermione and Remus! Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
That was awesome. The characters were so on point and the smut was delicious
writer34 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017