Reviews for If You Were Mine
hama431 chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Please continue to update
Will yugi realizes what yami did
Will yugi break up with yami
Is atemu in this story
Will yugi fall for atemu and vice versa
Will yami get jealous and become possessive of yugi
Will yami allow yugi leave him
Yam damn idiot
nchai001 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Ok I don;t really like handa and jou because Kiba I just to sexy!
dancing elf chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
i enjoyed your story
milkteethbabydoll chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
I don't know whether to jump for joy or burst into tears. Jou and Seto made up. Things may look bleak now, but their wounds will scab over and eventually heal. They'll probably be scars, but what relationship doesn't have scars? I think the real issue here is that I just finished the last chapter. *deep sigh* I hope to see an update in the near future. I'm really enjoying this story. :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
I feel calmer now. I thought for sure that Seto was going to run away when he saw Otogi and Jou hugging. Thank goodness he didn't... wasn't I heading off to bed? Damn ADHD. D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
No, no, no! Go after him you fool! *slaps Kaiba repeatedly* DO IT NOW. Honda is (almost) forgiven. He's seen the light! Hallelujah! I'm glad he finally sees what these two have. Jou REALLY needs a friend right now and Kaiba... *sigh* I see why he kissed Yami, but darn it all if I just don't care. He hurt Jounouchi. Bad. He feels guilty, that's a good start. I need to know what happens!

I'm getting kind of worked up over this, aren't I? Damn. This is great! Most fanfics don't spark more than a squeal out of me. I'm loving this! :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
*screams* OH DEAR GO! SETO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? *takes a calming breath* It's okay... everything will be okay. I THINK I'M HAVING A STROKE! *has a full-body spasm* Jou confronted Honda, Seto did something REALLY stupid without thinking. It'll be okay. *twitches*
milkteethbabydoll chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
STOP TORTURING ME. I can't stop reading. *flings herself across her desk dramatically* Oh, the torment I must endure! *cue fake tears* It's worth it though.

I really want to punch Honda. Can I? Huh, huh, can I? Yikes, I'm annoying. Forgive me. *clears throat* I'm amazed with Seto's self-control. Of course, Yami IS holding him back. That alongside Jou's threat... I can only imagine. Honda will get what's coming though. Right?
milkteethbabydoll chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
I lied! I'm a liar! I can't help it! I turned my computer off and fidgeted in bed until I couldn't take it anymore... and here I am. :)

Honda, you bastard! I've never bought into that "blinded by love" crap. Nothing justifies hurting you friends or family the way he did. I could understand him being upset and perhaps even him saying the 'F' word... but this is just too much. Jounouchi's happy. He needs to except that. *deep sigh* The drama! I can't stop reading! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I hope Honda doesn't do anything too drastic!

This is completely unrelated to the story, but I'm inclined to comment on it anyway. I adore KakaIru. Hehe. You mentioned that couple and I just got so excited. You rock!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Normally I'd wait until I get to the most recent chapters, but I can't! I simply can't! I'm in love with your writing style. This is so incredibly sweet. Not the normal fluff or squeal inducing kind of sweet, but pure, honest romance! I'm already in love with this story. Alas, it is quite late and I have class tomorrow. I eagerly await tomorrow evening. I just know I'll be thinking about this all through class.
sunset234 chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
love this fic i hope u continue it:)
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
This...was...so...GREAT! Oh I loved this story it was absoultley amazing! I really liked it! It was so fantastic! I loved how you put a song into every chapter, it matched so well with the chapter too! This was great story, and I hope you continue with it ASAP! ~
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Omg I love this story please update soon! I really don't want to be left with a cliffhanger! D:
Bittychan chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
update soon as you can..I don't wanna be left hanging! This is one of my fave pairsing(JoeyWheelerxSetoKaiba)
Bittychan chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
So sad...-whips eyes- Poor Jou-kun...