Reviews for one little chance
Even unfinished this was worth a read. Wonderful AU. I love when they meet at a later time and where each are at in their lives & how the supporting characters play in. Their connection in this is amazing too. Well done.
Maybe after "for deeper thirsts," you'll come back to this one? Fingers crossed..
Hey :) Is there an update planned for this soon? I'd love to see how this continues :)
nice to see you're writing again -Hoping you're thinking of finishing this one...
pherman015 chapter 9 . 7/3
Hope all is well with you, and you will come back to this story, I love your wriring.
Where did you go? It’s sad this story has been left unfinished - it was enjoyable to read.
SJCI chapter 9 . 3/24
Know it's been quite some time but really hope you may finish this one day
saramalley chapter 9 . 1/27
Are you going to finish this it’s do good I hope you do
I was wondering if you plan on updating this some time? I'd love to read on :)
Anon chapter 9 . 1/2
I really love this and would love to see where you take us.
Shelly chapter 9 . 8/16/2018
So Christmas in July didn't happen... maybe an update this month? I've seen the hallmark movie this story was based on, but I would still enjoy reading the conclusion to this. Hope you're doing well and can get back to this soon.
sigal5 chapter 9 . 7/11/2018
Love it. Love it. Love it. Please update soon.
JohannaSk chapter 9 . 4/18/2018
This story is so sweet! I really hope you continue it :)
ksatan624 chapter 9 . 4/12/2018
Oh that it's a beautiful story but it's a pity that she is not ended. Return please (I hope especially that you are well) and thank you for making us relive our favorite couple.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2018
where did you go? I really hope you can get back to this story soon. maybe Christmas in April?!