Reviews for Humans and Ghosts
Neeniya chapter 6 . 4/12
That was the most cathartic screaming match I've ever witnessed, man how long has she been holding that it!
FrostyKat chapter 6 . 9/8/2023
This was so good.
FrostyKat chapter 3 . 9/8/2023
This is heartbreaking…I love his relationship with Jazz.
FrostyKat chapter 1 . 9/8/2023
Holy crud this is so well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2023
I always loved how loving and maternal Jazz could be towards Danny in the show, even if she did come off as overbearing at times. I bet Danny's going to remember that fondly when he grows up.

Really enjoy the way you're writing her in this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2023
One of the best fics I have ever read ever bar none This will forever be ingrained into my mind as the greatest danny phantom fic standard there is
TheSmilingRose chapter 6 . 2/7/2023
Amazing! This is written so well! And the characters are written so well! They feel natural. I read this in mostly one sitting. Couldn’t stop! I felt the tension as it continued to grow until POP! Everything hit the highest moment! Very well done! :)
keniskarol chapter 6 . 11/10/2022
I read this story six times? Yes, will I see her again if I'm in the mood? Yes
Bread chapter 6 . 10/11/2022
This fic is good and I am NOT okay
mintypoppyseed chapter 6 . 9/16/2022
Apologies for the anonymity-ish - I've only recently gotten back on ffn to read the much larger collection of dp fics here - but I just wanted to say this fic really spoke to me! It was amazing, and I love the interpretation of halfa cores! I can only hope Johnny also survived. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
nreuther3 chapter 6 . 7/11/2022
I don't know what to say. This is such a good but sad but also funny story. Beautifully tragic with a bit of humour. Dash and Jonny are so sweet in this, and the Idea with the core is very interesting. Jazz was best girl and I hope they get to heal from this. I wonder who the ghost was that died, and if Jonny and his shadow were able. to heal from the attack

Thank you for this masterpiece.
GenderNeutralSugarMama chapter 6 . 5/30/2022
This is so sad but soooo good! I really do like to make myself suffer.
553Colinm chapter 6 . 4/17/2022
why do half of your stories make me laugh till I cry and the other half just make me cry
ZaiaKai16 chapter 6 . 2/26/2022
trying and failing not to cry all over my floor right now.. this was so tragically beautiful to read. I'm glad I found it now to still enjoy.

I wish I could see what happened to Johnny and Shadow afterwards. either have Danny gocheck up on them, or Johnny and other ghosts from the ghost zone come to check up on Danny.
WastefulReverie chapter 6 . 12/20/2021
yooo happy 4 year anniversary reread! this fic changed me in a good way. this has to be about the third or fourth time I've reread it from start to finish, and it always punches me in the gut - the extent of the fentons' neglect. you write them in such a naive yet chilling way that really haunts you (: