Reviews for Humans and Ghosts
StormiWeathers chapter 6 . 2/5
I can agree riding in the back of an ambulance is scary. I didn't have anyone with me. my Mama died in the accident. my sister was fine and still at the scene of the wreck and my aunt in a separate ambulance. I'm glad you had someone with you.
Jasutisu chapter 6 . 1/8
Oh my god you fucking made me cry with feelings aaaaaaaaaarrrgh
wanouche chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
Okay no I don't think I'm alright... Such a freaking job at getting me emotional goddammit how?
sarahdelein157 chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
Wow. Just... Wow.
I really loved this story, it made me cry and feel warm at different times. Danny suffered a lot, but at the end he has his happy ending. He was finally free from his parents, and finally felt safe.

Thank you for writing this to the end. I really appreciate it.
KillgarraghForever chapter 6 . 10/17/2020
I'm sobbing. Literally sobbing. You are a mean person to have put Danny through all that, but you did give it a happy ending so I suppose I can forgive you.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
You might want to be careful about what personal information you give away on line- your authors note on this chapter gives enough info to figure out who you are (it gives us enough info to figure out who your sister is and the general area you live. It'd be easy to look it up).
StarlightHikarui chapter 6 . 10/10/2020
loved the story, was a tear-jerker to me in some spots. I do have a question though. What happened to Jonny last refence of him was that he was basically a pile of ghost goo, in the ruckus of maddie shooting danny did he fade away into nothing-ness and die like the fenton adults planned? Or did someone from the good guys group or another ghost(like shadow) rescue him and he's currently recuperating?
sapphire2468 chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
Could you give us like a one shot on how he starts coping living with Mr Lancer and his sister? That would mean the world because your writing is awesome.
EscapismFOOH chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
Oh My God THIS WAS AWESOME
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2020
fuck this and fuck my life, i was crying on my way to work.. this is beautiful and heart wrenching and i need more but i also want to throw my phone out the window and ouch .. no... i love this and i love you.
tinlizzie1020 chapter 6 . 8/9/2020
Awww I wanted Danny to check up on Johnny and the ghosts. Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2020
Fuck my life. I cried and that isn’t something I do often, Thank you for blessing my night with this. :)
mae343 chapter 6 . 6/28/2020
So first your writing style... just wow. When I read this i feel like i am there. There is no telling. Please publish SOMETHING in your life cause you deserve to see praise in the form of income and your name on a best seller list.
Second, that version of events, it is so powerful. Having Danny make up with his parents is the route that so many AUs and cannon goes, but for him to get out of that situation, for the other adults/family/parental figures in his life to come together and show him he is worth MORE than the neglectful love his parents gave him is something that needs to be out in the world is just so much more powerful and inspirational.
There are always people that need to be let go of for one to thrive. And that is a hard lesson to learn/ something not portrayed enough in popular media.
EmmeTheFangirl chapter 6 . 6/17/2020
Omg. This is just. The PURE LEVELS OF ANGST. I wanted to crawl through the screen and comfort poor Danny and Jazz, and then smack Jack and Maddie. Like how can someone be so awful they don't know their SIX YEAR OLD CHILD is gone for days! What makes it worse is that people like that actually exist and the kids can't always make it out. This is gut wrenchingly sad, and I hope that anyone in a similar situation to this can safely get out.
sapphire2468 chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
I love this. Christ, this is beautiful. I don’t even know how to express how fascinated and impressed I am by your writing.