Reviews for Son of The First Robin
Dick you are good father
Culinary-Alchemist chapter 5 . 5/9/2018
Best chapter yet! Oh the feels. But I must admit, I like him meeting Damian the best.
AndAnotherOneBitesTheDust chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
Oh Dickie... Little flyer... This shouldn't-the kid's seven? That's... Damn. I mean Jay was on the streets younger, Tim was neglected and abused all his kid years, and Damian went through LoA training but... To lose the light-especially when that light is your *father*...-in just about everyone's lives and especially your own... Frick I was in tears reading this. He'd just met his hero and found out that the hero was his dad then... Hell, I'm just hoping Jay will step up as a good uncle for his nephew. Wonderful story. I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter
Culinary-Alchemist chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Well that’s depressing. /cries herself to sleep/
CrisLli chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Aww! I really liked this ch. Can't wait to see how John turns out.
CrisLli chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I like it so far. Think your doing pretty good at staying true to the characters. I like the conflict, this is who he has been for so long, could he be something eles? Keep it up.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
Great job! So sweet. Dick's thoughts in this seem genuine, like something you might expect from him, quite in character. Tim's not, but then it has been -what? Ten years, I think you said. A person can change a lot in that time. And the timeline you are following from what we saw in Detective Comics, he's like a different person altogether, so this seems very much like a place that Tim might have gone through to become what he is in the "future".

Just a few missing words here and there, some extra words that I think you might have meant to delete but missed, and some punctuation. Awesome job. Look forward to more.
Culinary-Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/1/2018
Does this chapter comes with issues!? Touching. Amazing.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Your writing is very good. With the exception of a couple of run-on sentences and some forgotten punctuation, this was a good read. Of course, I'm sad that Dick's relationship with Bruce ended so badly, and that he never grew close to his brothers. Was Dick adopted by Bruce in your version? He was in canon, but they never really made mention of it in Rebirth, so I'm not sure. Anyway, you make it obvious what Dick's choice is going to be.
Culinary-Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
I cannot wait to see what happens!