Reviews for Wrapped in Red
aylody chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
the not-so-friendzoned, though... you know i have a real knack for friendzone and this fic (along with This isn't Acting) are perfect example of why I still love the ol' friendzone thingyand yes, it's me the magerism from your other fic before.

Still waiting for The Thing and your other fic, Grae. Love you too much.
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
*makes gasping sounds* so fluffy I’m gonna die.
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Awwwww...what a fluff! I didn't want it to end so I hold it almost a month before I finally read it haha. I love your writing style as always. I literally cried with Rose but thank god I didn't vomit! Thanks for this story I love it.
syranzra chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
This makes my heart happy.
demigodace chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
Omg. Loved it. The Christmas-y feel gave the story more emotion. Writing is good. Scorose is 3. Thanks for sharing this great read. Love to read more stories from you.
bananagirl.97 chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Hi, i really really love this. Okay, thank you, bye now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
holy hell thanks so much for writing this, it was really great. really love your version of malfoy a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Ahh this was so cute! Loved happy, shiny Scorpius and the way you wrote this story :)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I seriously don’t know how you do it, but it was so funny, emberassing, angsty, lovely.

vomcrireamed How you come up with it, but please do not stop, every once in a while(all the time) pour out one off these gems...

How Rose can be so oblivious...

Love your Scorpius.
shengyen0308 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
So love it! The best Christmas gift this year!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Loveeeeee it! Thanks for the scorose fluff! Just in time for Christmas hehe Looking forward to more of your scorose fics in the future! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Yes it was fluffy, but so what? I’ll take great writing in any form! Love your Scorose stories and this is no exception. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a fabulous 2018.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Great story! I loved the Scorose Christmas fluff. Merry Christmas!
snapsnapgingersnaps chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
oh, my lord, I love this so much. thank you, grae. you just made my day. no. my week. no. the entire christmas season.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »