Reviews for Wrapped in Red
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Officially suffocated! The delightfullest, fluffiest, most festive thing! 3 Lovely structure and pacing; beautiful use of repetition. Merry Christmas!
WinglessHawk chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
This is too adorable omg thanks the best present ever
Anya chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I love love this!
bright places chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
squee
scorpiusrose chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
this is amazing! loved fluffy fics especially in this time of year! look forward to your future stories and updates ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Suffocate? I'll take your fluff for breakfast, lunch and dinner please!
emwritesthings chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was so adorable omfg! I laughed, I cried, I felt various other emotions - so precious! A great Christmas fic! :)
Louisa chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
That was freaking adorable! Also I laughed aloud at "Decking Roxanne..." HAHA those will be the lyrics I sind in my head the next time I hear that familiar tune :P thank you for writing this! As always, love your work!
anavihs chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Awwwwww! I looooved it! It was so sweet! I love the realistic fear that thyley both have. Your conflict is always so awesomelt legit.

Thanks for sharing!
Shiv
MaraudingMuggle chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
amazing and cute!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was so fluffy omfggg but so cute!

It definitely was a more goofy version of the Scorpius we expect (from you and most other authors.) Thank you for writing, and happy holidays to you too!
AsDoI chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
ehehe this is so cute. my favourite part is scorpius' finger-guns trying to be snakes. I laughed pretty hard. anyway, merry christmas (and a happy new year). thanks for writing as always.

ps. in the first paragraph about albus' party you wrote "scared" instead of "sacred"
Ellen1983 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Thank you! It was simply perfect! Sweet, fluffy Christmas-y perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I LOVED THIS FOR SOME REASON I CRIED TOO.
ALSO I LOVEDDD ROWELL'S WINTER SPEACIAL
inreverie89 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Yes, thanks so much for this Christmas present! Its seeeter than all the chocolate I receive! Also took away some of my tears!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »