Reviews for Wrapped in Red
Aikawa Ayame chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Okay..
The epilogue is THE CUTEST, if not, it is THE MOST ADORABLE one. Though Scorpius is not as "Slythetin" as in your other stories, but I still feel that he is as snarky as usual, in which it is so much HIM. Hahaha.
Anyway, thank you for this early christmas gift! Hope we'll get more gifts (means : updated stories, hehe) from you.
Merry happy christmas, Grae!
Scorosefan chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Okay this was so cute I’m dying! But would love the last chapter of this isn’t acting when you’re ready! Happy holidays!
AstoriaRedfern chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
THIS WAS so cute!
muddier waters chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
THIS WAS SO DELIGHTFUL AND FLUFFY AND I LOVED IT
*dead from the fluff*

Thank you for providing the world with such well written scorose each and every time, you are one of my favourite writers here :)

PS : sacred and not scared in para 2 I believe!
OMG YES YOURE BACK
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LITERALLY CRIED THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS STORY OMG THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT I COULD EVER ASK FOR
DoNt mean2 swear chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
! I nearly cried! I just put on mascara! How could you!delicious
Helena Black chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
awwwnnn! cute! Merry Christmas!
guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
thank you, thank you, thank you! this was beyond lovely and i was so excited when i saw that you published a new story. as always, it is absolutely wonderful and i will be reading it 10 more times in the next few days! i love goofy scorpius and sarcastic rose and how you always manage to write them perfectly. and as always, your dialogue is so much fun to read. i hope you are well and have a lovely winter break!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I have drowned in pure Christmas fluff.
This. Is. Adorable.
Loonybinpacient chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This was lovely! I love reading your stories! Thanks for sharing them! Merry xmas!
coronaround chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This was absolutely amazing and heartwarming. Thank you so much!
And have a merry Christmas :)
kate chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
this is such a wonderful and lovely piece. great dialogue and pacing as usual!
ireallydonutcare chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I'd gladly drown in every bit of Scorose fluff you write! Now I'm ready for the holidays Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I'll try to ppst another when I'm logged in, but this Scorose fluff was the first thing I read when I woke up this morning and it's a great way to start off my day. You're absolutely my favorite Scorose author and I love that you give them all this attention and good writing because they don't get enough of it. .
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »