Reviews for Power
Damn that was a good story too bad it was only one chapter wish it were longer have fun
post scarcity yes
More pleaze man more. This one shot shit is shit. U need 2 write more chapters.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
when is QA not a control freak; but this was way beyond the pale :) good one shot
Ash0011 chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
neat, though one would think her ability is more of shaker; yes than anything else
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Fun. I was a bit - wondering - about the repeated use of "Power" until I realized you were using it as a separator between segments of story. Works every bit as well as a line, FFNet is less likely to bork it up, and it echoes the theme of the story. Reminds me a bit of "It Gets Worse" by ack1308, which is a Good Thing.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Fantastic little trip down the rabbit hole. Really enjoy the speed at which things progressed and how they seem to be turning out.
ggf1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
another great story
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Having Danny Hebert make a whole spiel against liberals is among the most ridiculous things I have ever read in my life, he is a Union manager... Unions are by default liberal organizations, they exist so people in a specific professional branch can force a common minimum pay ceiling and benefits, also note the term COMMON as in for everybody involved, which is a form of anti-capitalist measure, or basically a socialist measure.

Now I even have my own life example for that, namely my own father was once in a position similar to Danny Hebert and he was a partisan of a more socialist mindset, not by any stretch of imagination a conservative capitalist mindset at all. Nobody in unions would be ardent capitalists because the very purpose of their organization is liberal in nature. Also this is happening in Massachusetts, a blue state, having a Union manager in a blue state make a hardcore conservative statement as was said in this story is ridiculous to the extreme.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
That was a ridiculous trip beyond what I've ever seen.

Kudos for making it reasonable and logical given the premise. She's got a group of female devotees, an ever-expanding range of power, and amazing effects within that range. Just call her a (friendly) eldritch abomination and be done with it.

Hell, if Riley has her way, she may well become the Mother of a Thousand Young pretty soon...
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Love how Riley wants to get Dennis pregnant by Taylor. :D

QA is truly the Queen. Hehe. :)
Steve2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
I have read this story a few times already. It is very funny and as you mentioned in your bio, it has your style. If you are interested, I would be happy to edit it for you to make it a little easier to read (grammar mostly, along with mechanics like commas, periods, ", and so on). I would ask for more chapters in this story, but that is just a wish from me as I have enjoyed reading this story each time I've looked at it.

Let me know if you are okay with an edit. If not, that is fine too. No worries on my end. Keep up the good work.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
/Who the fuck is Susan? Is she just an OC?

/Don't think Taylor's dad deserves all the tail he's getting, but she probably does, so, meh.

/Scion forgot the limiters for her power, eh? Or, maybe he's hoping she'll grow into another Eden.

/lol. Hera and her happy harem of horny hotties honing hours of hoverage horse-power to heave her hierarchy to the heavens with honor while harrowing heathens heretofore hidden from hindsight and having a heady time adding the hateful to the heap.

/I actually have more h-words, that could also make the above statement more accurate. However, I am quite tired, and it's good enough for now. Time to nap.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Great stuff. Who is Susan though? I don't know anyone named that in the story.
nathnathn chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Great fic.
Glad to see more alternate power fics iv read every one i can find sofar.