Reviews for Flame and Shadow
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw! that's so cute. i liked it xD
AdiosAhora chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That's sweet.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I think a love for Olorin (not Gandalf the Wizard, but Olorin the Maiar) was a VERY good idea. I especially admire the description of how "male" and "female" came to be.
Banba McCuill chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Simplistic and beautiful.
Soledad chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
That was wonderfully poetic - and made sense, too. After all, the hidden strength of them (both of them) *is* fire.
Hellga chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Interesting concept... and unusual theme. Very nicely done, as all your stories here :)
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Beautiful - and your style is very Tolkien-ish indeed! I liked the last line... "And in the end, there will be music" - very good! :-)
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Wow! I love stories like this that are almost like poetry; beautiful and vivid words. You should try writing more from the Silmarillion. I think you'd be very good at it!
Driella chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Absolute poetry!
alena chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Oh. I don't have much constructive to say, except that this is fabulous indeed. Beginning and ending in music. This feels like music, too. (Sorry, not making any sense. . .)
Finch chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
A well written story, and a tempting idea to pair Arien and Olorin - but what about poor Tilion? I always hoped Arien would let herself be caught by him some day in Arda Remade...