Reviews for Mystery Santas
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 5/28
What an unusual end of the story! But I liked every bit of it :)
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 4/8
OMG! Sevaphne?! It's your fic, of course, so the ships are your choosing.

Did the enchanted Santa suits make all the guys appear to be all the same size? Greg's tall and stocky, while Harry's a lot slimmer. Hence, I am wondering how Ginny could have mistaken Greg-in-a-Santa-suit for Harry-in-a-Santa-suit.
Vibhaa chapter 1 . 4/1
Daphne and Severus, WOW.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/1
Whattttt with that twist ending? Cute story though
Fadingspirit chapter 1 . 2/19
Daphne and Snape didn't see that one coming - at all, but really this was a very...creative fanfiction idea. It was an...interesting plot. Very interesting. I'm not saying it was bad or anything, but it was just, as I said, interesting.
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/5
Well, that was a lovely little twist!
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 1 . 1/16
I Absolutely LOVED this.
kindesthearts chapter 1 . 1/3
Thanks for writing this, I loved it! Awesome work.
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 1/3
that was lovely, thank you.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 1/2
I just want to squish Greg he's so adorable. As for Daphne and Severus? Eee! I love it! Too bad they can't be together right now for obvious reasons, but so cute. Love your Pansy also.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
It was awesome! I wasn't really surprised about daphne and snape, at first i thought it was harry but later it seemed like the only choice. I also read future adventures so i remembered that. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I very much enjoyed this! It was a lot of fun to read, and a very sweet story. As always, your work was extremely well written, and the plot was original. I particularly liked how you played at Ginny and Greg's relationship. It was an interesting pairing, and I really liked reading it because of the originality. I always tend to enjoy when Ginny is with a Slytherin. Dramione was great as well, and Dumbledore taking credit for the being together was great! Daphne and Severus were interesting also, and I really liked how you portrayed them together. This was fantastic, thank you for sharing these works with us to read. I hope you have good holidays!
Beautyhorse chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
eh... not really liking the daphne- Snape combo especially because she's still his student but other than that, the story is great! you seem to be deviating a bit from your usual ships (and that's awesome) but it's still cute.
LiquoriceQueen chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Wtf? Snape? Haha
Seriously though, I am obsessed with your stories. Keep ‘em going!
MinervaMcGee chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
How Slytherin of him! Thanks so much for sharing your work!