Reviews for Untitled Work in Progress
Spaztasticallymuffinlisious chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think that it's great! You should continue it and I hope you do.
akuoni chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
please continue, i like it.
La Phantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
one word...fantastic! please continue. i believe he existed too so keep up the good job

L.P
SummerSong chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
What a wonderful start! I agree with the previous reviewers - a major shame that you abandoned this one! I hope you come back to it soon.
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
You NEED to update this! Soon! It's a really good start, and you need to add more. So please update.
sophie chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
What a shame that you've never updated this story. A very intriguing beginning...
Feya chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
This is very good. Please continue!
rin chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This is a really great story please continue and i will keep reading.
dooda12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Hey there! I loved your story! I hope it has a lot of ERik in it! I am really looking forward to see what happens next-please keep it coming!
ErikDevotee chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I like it! I definatley think you should continue it. I was just wondering if this is going to be another woman story, not that I wouldn't continue to read it if it was but any way. . . I hope you will continue with the story
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Neat-o fic so far! Way awesome science fiction stuff. The actual 'science' part is a bit iffy, of course, but... heck, that puts you in the company of some of the most successful SF books/films ANYWAY. Yay time travel. And yes, you MUST write more. You're too talented a writer to let that go to waste.
Christine Persephone chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Well, I'm intruguied, to say the very least! It's quite a promising beginning.

Who is the narrator, I wonder? (I don't suppose we're meant to know yet, are we?)
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I like it! It's new and interesting. Keep going!Only one suggestion: are you basing you're POTO info on the 'Charles Dance' POTO movie? Because Leroux clearly states that the marble pillar, on the left of the box, was hollow and THAT'S were Erik hid during the performances. The book never clearly mentions Erik actually entering the box the usual way; it would be too risky! Well, I hope you continue it.