Reviews for Four Golden Lines
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/6
I really like where this is going!I was kinda hoping Ragnarok would still happen...Please update soon!
Angelica7714 chapter 1 . 1/28
That was so amazing! I absolutely love your work! Keep it up!
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 1/25
Loving this!
aliissaa14 chapter 1 . 1/18
yes! finally! you have no idea how happy i am that you've written this. it's so hard to see well written stories that ship Loki/Harry. the scenes are very well thought of, I always thought harry probably wouldn't be all love at first sight but at the same time he wouldn't reject Loki cause like he deserves happiness! you've done an amazing job! i really hope you update soon. keep up the great work!
justaislinn chapter 1 . 1/5
I quite like the way you've gone about this. An adult Harry who isn't a perfect man yet also isn't stuck as his teenaged self is nice. Reminds me a bit of Araciel's adult Harry fics.
I look forward to more from you!
(Ps- you wrote quiet instead of quite in regards to Loki's non-fiction books )
Write on:)
Pavel.Fr chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved this! I can’t wait to read the next chapter! Thank you so much for writing!
Larkscope chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Great beginning. It’s refreshing to see your more realistic approach. Looking forward to what comes next.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I like this
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
Chelly chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Oh it’s lovely! Just this one chapter gave me a few heart aches, Im a sucker for happy endings, but I also love a good multi chapter fic! The Marvel and HP universes are my favorites, I think you did an amazing job! Thanks for writing this S2. xoxoxo
Nagilover4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2017