Reviews for The House of a Thousand Dead Suns
6BlueSweaters chapter 5 . 12/9
Oh. She's pregnant. The build up to it was fantastic
nyx-p1e chapter 19 . 11/28
Very interesting story! Great writing :)
Love love love thiz
craftscute09 chapter 19 . 11/2
Hi I’ve finally caught up with the chappiesanyway when I first read this fic I wasn’t aware of yurikos yakuza past...(I thought she was just in an abusive realationship) anyway I’ve written a similar oc insert half Japanese, also an exploited teen, because japan’s sex industry and acceptance had fascinated and disgusted me in some degree(still does). A childhood friend working there told of her experience seeing school girls being assaulted in the train and it was like a regular occurrence there.. living in a different country(also Asian) I can’t judge as maybe I’m not getting the whole picture and these things happen everywhere and I shouldn’t stereotype but I can relate on some level and I’m really in awe of your storytelling because it is realistic. Even if you wrote this with fiction in mind, I hope that the yurikos and maemi of today have their freedom(or may those pig men who think girls/women are playthings go die in a fire...) ok thank u, hope u update:)
skidney chapter 19 . 10/28
Awesome chapter!
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 19 . 10/22
Adorable, I simply love her character development!
La'Rae and Ninjas Incorporated chapter 19 . 10/10
Beautiful:)
TheVulcanNara chapter 19 . 10/9
Wowowowowow so good. Take my heart and soul just give me more please. Reward my unworthy mortal shell of flesh and weakness.
SnowyWee chapter 19 . 10/9
I can’t wait for the next update. I like how Yuri is a mother of three despite the age difference. I like how she is caring to naruto and Sasuke. I can’t wait for the next update. Thank you.
Flours chapter 19 . 10/8
You created a compelling character and I wait patiently for her interactions with both Itachi and Kakashi. I have yet to be disappointed, and I don't think I ever will be due to your writing style. I really like it because you pay attention to detail. Also, you've written child-Naruto and Sasuke cute as buttons! Thanks for sharing.
yeah so a suicidal person having a kid probably isnt a good idea?
AmericanNidiot chapter 19 . 10/5
When I see "toothpick" I thought of Genma ngl
Moonpuzzle chapter 19 . 10/4
Agreed. Fucking bastard.

What the hell is it with the guys leaving leaves all over the damn place!

Also, love how the whole Naruto situation went down. So fluffy.

One day, I really want to see her go Super Saiyan on Hiruzen’s ass. She has the eyes, and she is a strong woman (cough if you ignore her none existent muscles) so kicking him the balls should work.
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 19 . 10/4
This poor girl has so many people relying on her
LPWomer chapter 19 . 10/4