Reviews for The House of a Thousand Dead Suns
Ambrosia19 chapter 21 . 4/23
What I love about this story is how realistic it feels. Yuri's interactions with Sasuke are very cute. I'm looking forward to seeing her interact more with Kakashi.
CrystalAris chapter 21 . 3/15
This story is pure gold and I love Sasuke’s son instincts. Poor her, he senses it and sees the hints, but... she doesn’t have a clue
CrystalAris chapter 16 . 3/15
Then why don’t YOU sit in the stroller?!
CrystalAris chapter 7 . 3/14
Amazing. I can feel the anguish, the pain and still I know it’s not the full pain they experienced and still I cry. And with this chapter I realized he needed this, They needed this.

They needed eachother and damn I love this chapter the most (right now as I have to read the up coming chapters... oh well, crying I am)
CrystalAris chapter 6 . 3/14
...for a minute there I could have sworn sasuke was the dad
gudino chapter 21 . 3/13
pls update
SyntheticMercenary chapter 21 . 3/3
Had a wonderful time reading up to this point, thank you for the story! Its a certain blend of unique and emotional that just appeals greatly to me. Hope you're doing well, and I'm gladly looking forward to any future updates.
fishebake chapter 21 . 3/2
Dis is sum good shit, I just binged all of this
Eragon135790 chapter 6 . 3/2
i hope that her child somehow dies. good ff.
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 21 . 2/11
It's amazing totally love it! Wow:)
SunshineBubbles chapter 21 . 2/8
Omg I love this story so freaking much
The Queen of All Demons chapter 21 . 12/28/2020
Lmaooo i binged this story to hard. It's been a wild ride so far and i cannot wait to read it through to the end. Yuri is such a good character in both of her lives i think and you've been doing a great job fleshing out her presence in the Konoha world. This is so great, i beg you to continue whenever you can. Love this!
deathwearsblack chapter 21 . 12/22/2020
great chapters. please update.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2020
Oooooooh thank you for making the twins survive! I love you now lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2020
Waaaaaaiiiit this better not be miscarriage. I thought you foreshadowed it with one of the previous sayings...I’ve grown attached to the child of her and tomoharu...*rages*