Reviews for Cold snow and hot chocolate
Shiko87 chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
That was incredibly cute, I'll have to brush my teeth soon - I liked it, my favourite part was when Aya was forced to resist the urge to grab his katana, it was hilarious! Great job!
Kiyomi22 chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Aw! K-a-w-a-i-i *draws a heart on the computer monitor* I love! Okay, going on my favorites!
Pocky King Windy chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
Ohh this is good this is it really is! Grr, Windy's so silly for not reading this till now, what a silly boy he is that made Takatori happy with him grr! So I read it, I really think it's nice, yoo write the bestest best Yohji x Omi ever! *Huggingness*

KenKen and RanRan are funny too! Heheheh, RanRan's like a matron! _ If you were sick, the best person to look after you would be... Yohji-kun? Hmm, nope, he'll just spoil your lungs instead... KenKen maybe, he's nice, like a big teddy bear! Aww, Yohji-kun never adds marshmallows in his cocoa... ;_;

All in all we liked this! I thought it was nice! ; Ah well everyone knows the Fluff-luvver we is! You write more of this!
Apple from Mars chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
I had to squint to see through all of the fluff! Very sweet, a tad out of character, but still very good! Heh. Nice job!

-Apple from Mars
centi the yaoi hime chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
I think my teeth hurt...TO MUCH SUGAR! *hides* Heh...sorry I'm in an angsty mood...sugar! Hm...omi was the bold one...what fun. You write so many Weiss fics...YIPPIE!

Centi
NephilimTear chapter 4 . 5/12/2003
Aww, hooray for happy endings! I liked this lots! And now...I -really- have to go to the bathroom! O_O *runs off*
NephilimTear chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Wai, wai! More kawaiiness! v_v w00t! Ahh...well, as soon as I'm through with your fics, I've -got- to read some Y/O fluff...I've gotta craving now. ;
NephilimTear chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Projectiles? .. _; They're just snowballs, Youji. Anywhoozle...wow, this is the most kawaii thing I've ever read...now I see what you mean about the Omi/Youji fluff thing, however, I still think that they're a nice pairing for angst, as well. So...they're good for both, deal?
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Aw, poor Youji-kun. However..I'm kind of taking wild guesses on what kind of 'plans' Aya has, and I could either be totally right or totally wrong...well, I won't be able to tell until I go on, ne?
EdenEight chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
Oh my goodness! Snowball fight so cute! Ken so cute! Ahh the entire story was a heartwarmer. so adorable, wonderfully written. I loved Omi's expression when he hit Aya instead of Yohji with the snowball. If its not completed please post more up for me, I really enjoyed it.
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Wai Cute!

never imagine that ken2 could be so cute when refusing his medicine _

and for yohji and Omi; yay! its really a sweet hot chocolate situation that matched the cold snow _

good Joob! write more of RanKen and YohjiOmi! :)
Moonraven chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Youji blushing? lol, that was so sweet! The Ran and Kenken was kawaii too, no da!
FireKat chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
awww! i LOVE YxO! _ this is so sweet and cute! and aya being all protective- this is such a great fic! keep up the great work _
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
wah misura-chan this's sweet

i love aya's line "So vulnerable and so ultimately precious ; I would never allow any harm to come to him." swet Ayaa _

and when he said "If he's wasting his time flirting with some woman, while Ken lies here -not exactly dying, but still in some serious discomfort- I'm going to kill him! Slowly.

" aww poor yohji but i believe aya didn't mean it ne? :p

can't wait for the next! :)
random person chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
Hm... yaoi... I'm a pretty great supporter, Ithink...XD Anyway, you have to write more, Misura... Pretty sad that there are only three chapters... Keep on writing and keep up the gd work, please!