Reviews for Feels Like Home
The Rose in Death's Garden chapter 1 . 10/5
Cute and fluffy family stuff is my jam. lol Scorpius's choice of music. Poor Draco is just not having a good day here, is he? XD
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 6/5
Poor Draco having to deal with them every year. So the idea of Draco covered in gold glitter really made me laugh so I understand how Astoria felt.

This was a really cute family fic, it was nice seeing the lighter side of Draco where he wasn't brooding and stuck-up, instead being a calmer person than we've seen in canon. Nice characterisation here, I love his reaction to the muggle music too.
from-the-mountain-to-the ocean chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Jeez, I’m even boring myself! This was absolutely amazing. Your characterizations were brilliant. I especially loved Albus and James’ prank. The way that Draco protested once he realized what he’d said was hilarious and cute.

I don’t think there is a single thing I can offer concrit for. This was wonderfully written — the picture it painted was astonishingly real to me. I loved how you portrayed everyone.

Dawn ️
Zivandre chapter 1 . 1/29
aha. That was hilarious! I normally dont like Astoria/Draco, but I liked this here. Im glad Scorpius gets along with all three of the Potter kids, and how they still manage to prank Draco every year. Him saying that they're all great kids was just icing on the cake. aha. Great job!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 1/28
yesss this was amazing! Everyone was so cute and Draco's fond horror at the Potter kids being there and his son's friends was perfectly executed and very funny :)
I loved this :p Somehow I've never read anything like it but now I want to know all about the pranks Harry's kids played on Draco, and about the kids being friends :)
(honestly Scorpius and Harry's kids being friends give me life)
Nice work!
Cheers! :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 1/28
So first of all, I absolutely love slice of life fics. They make me melt. I love the idea of Draco covered in glitter, it made me giggle, and the ending as well is perfect. I didn't mean that, it just slipped out! Mate, admit it, you just love Potters.
And the - when the Potter kids were feeling mischievous, nothing good ever happened. That line just made my life.
This is perf.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 1/14
AAAHHHHHHHH!
READING THIS MELTED MEE!
I loved the Drastoria banter you started out with. This is exactly how I imagine those two. And then the mental image of poor Draco covered in gold glitter quite literally had me laughing out loud. And then, at the end, the two parents so happy for their son...I just adore this piece. It could not have been more perfect.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/13
This was adorable. A very nice slice of life fic. I enjoyed how Draco was openly affectionate with Astoria. I thought that was really sweet. And I could help but giggle at the thought of Draco covered in glitter; Astoria was a little too quick on cleaning that up ;)

My only issue was Draco calling Lily by her full name. That just felt a little weird to me. My best friend's parents wouldn't do something like that (assuming that Scorpius is besties with all three Potters).

But overally, it was really lovely.
Mavynn chapter 1 . 1/13
George would be ashamed to call those his relatives. If HE had pranked Draco Malfoy with glittered no wave of Astoria's wand would have vanished it! Lovely slice of life story. I always imagined the Potter kids would be hellions. I mean they would have to be on principle, and you portray them beautifully.
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 1/7
Draco can't escape the Potters, can he?! And to fall for their pranks .year takes real skill, don't you think? I can just imagine him covered in gold glitter, and it made me smile. Draco and Astoria's relationship was conveyed well. They seem like a very loving couple and I'm sure she's got a hand in helping him become more tolerant of different things. Loved the last line as well, especially in how it shows a nice shift in Draco's attitude and how he's matured as a young man.
AlwaysPadfoot chapter 1 . 1/4
hahaha I love that the Potter's just rocked up and Draco is just like WHHHHY.
I thought the relationship and characterisation of Draco and Astoria was perfect - though I'm hesitant to say the same about James and Albus. Then again, there's only some canon representation so you're welcome to do whatever you like really. I loved the glitter but I'm reluctant to love it entirely. Ah well... life goes on.
There were a few SPaG errors but they weren't distracting.
This was an adorable little slice of life fic and it read really nicely, the plot sweet and short. The final sentence was gorgeous.
Nicely done x
ipsa dixit chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
aw, thanks rainy! this was so adorable. i love draco's absolute refusal to admit that he likes them. the characterization of all of them was very adorable. i especially love the ending, of the potters making draco's holidays brighter.

one little spag note - hyphens, when used as em dashes, should have spaces around it. your story only had it on one side :P. it didn't really disturb the story, but just a little note for the future :)

again, really cute story; i loved the holiday feeling of it and cuteness of alll the potters and the malfoys :) thanks so much! :))
tovahbass chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This is really great!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Keep telling yourself that Draco, keep telling yourself that. Most amusing, keep writing
Jeraly chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Thanks for sharing your story