Reviews for The Method to Their (Christmas) Madness
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 9/11
This made my chest clench
dyslexic penquin chapter 1 . 8/26
And now I’m crying.
aamlkb chapter 1 . 8/22
That is so sweet.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 8/5
This was so moving, I'm just crying outright. Very sweet. Ginny and Draco's camaraderie, and the little snippets about their kids, made me smile. :)
This made me laugh! And cry...this one shot had so many emotion inducing moments that I had to read it twice. Would love to read more of this universe. The Malfoys being judges? The kids all uniting in the madness? Amazing!
Samolly chapter 1 . 7/13
That was a brilliant look at their friendship.
RhondaAnn1 chapter 1 . 7/8
This was absolutely beautifully written and I cried during Hermione's speech and after.
Very good story
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 6/4
Wonderful!
lunaz chapter 1 . 6/2
What a beautiful story. Loved the maturity Ron showed of being excluded from certain things. The graveyard scene was very well done. Thank you.
cagzclarine chapter 1 . 6/2
Très émouvant ! Merci.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 5/28
This was so beautifully touching. That moment between Hermione and Harry at the graveyard in Godric’s Hollow is such a powerful one in the HP saga. For them to go overboard at Christmas after the war makes sense since they were so alone and the times so dark that Christmas of 1997. You portrayed Draco and Ginny perfectly. Snarkily chiding the Christmas enthusiasm together, as only loving spouses can do, while throughly understanding Harry’s and Hermione’s need for the festivity and the visit to see Lily and James together. Ron’s understanding about being excluded shows his maturity and growth as a man while Lavender is still petty about it. Perfect. This was a wonderful one shot about love and friendship.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 5/27
So, after reading your latest story, I thought I would come see what else you had. I hope to read more of them, but wanted to thank you for this sweet, endearing story. That was very touching. Thank you, HG4eva
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 5/25