Reviews for The Method to Their (Christmas) Madness
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 6/4
Wonderful!
lunaz chapter 1 . 6/2
What a beautiful story. Loved the maturity Ron showed of being excluded from certain things. The graveyard scene was very well done. Thank you.
cagzclarine chapter 1 . 6/2
Très émouvant ! Merci.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 5/28
This was so beautifully touching. That moment between Hermione and Harry at the graveyard in Godric’s Hollow is such a powerful one in the HP saga. For them to go overboard at Christmas after the war makes sense since they were so alone and the times so dark that Christmas of 1997. You portrayed Draco and Ginny perfectly. Snarkily chiding the Christmas enthusiasm together, as only loving spouses can do, while throughly understanding Harry’s and Hermione’s need for the festivity and the visit to see Lily and James together. Ron’s understanding about being excluded shows his maturity and growth as a man while Lavender is still petty about it. Perfect. This was a wonderful one shot about love and friendship.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 5/27
So, after reading your latest story, I thought I would come see what else you had. I hope to read more of them, but wanted to thank you for this sweet, endearing story. That was very touching. Thank you, HG4eva
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 5/25
Wonderful...
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 5/9
Lovely story.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 5/6
That was just so sweet. All the feels! Beautifully written as always.
Triniti Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3
Streaming in tears. Incredible beautiful. Ty
ZeldaSeverous chapter 1 . 5/1
oh my goodness, this is a beautiful story! I love that your Harry and Hermione have this tradition and that Ron understands why he can't come. I love that they stick together and that Ginny and Draco are there too. oh man. such a beautiful story!
Makes me cry every time, very sweet story
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 4/23
This made me cry! It was beautiful.
Oh, só beautiful. I'm crying. Fuck. Its so PERFECT
One of my favorite Christmas ones so far!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 2/20
So beautiful. This made me laugh, smile and cry.