Reviews for Entwined Destines
MayoTango131 chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
I don't know which is worse for Gwen, Suffering a bite from Dracula or fear that the Human Torch will make fun of her for crashing the plane in the Hudson River just for being a girl behind the wheel? Well, neither one, since Gwen will have to tolerate two unwanted weirdos guests in his own new townhouse. Yeah, she will start to miss the old days when she was just a girlfriend.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 9/2/2020
Nice! Excellent chapter! Glad that Gwen wasn’t converted into a vampire, but it still doesn’t help that the puncture mark Dracula gave her still acts like a homing beacon. And he mentioned his "children". I do NOT like the sound of that...

And how about that? Al/Rhino and Felicia/Black Cat deciding to work together with the two Spiders to take on Kingpin? I’m gonna enjoy that!

I will also admit, Al held back his temper quite well too! I was worried he would blow off the deep end and rush at Peter like when a bull sees the color red!
Jokermask18 chapter 19 . 9/2/2020
Another good chapter:}
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2020
Gj
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Ga
Jokermask18 chapter 18 . 7/31/2020
This was still good. The Dracula fan in me is also excited.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 18 . 7/30/2020
Great chapter! I was awaiting an update! And boy, did you deliver! Well done!

Also, you’re gonna be free a lot during August! YOSH! That’s great! Cause my B-Day is on August 9th!
Zarius chapter 18 . 7/30/2020
Glad to see this rev up again, don't mind the short chapter at all. The present is but prologue!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
At
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
Fj
OMAC001 chapter 17 . 3/24/2020
Well, this is a downer chapter. Hope May recovers!
MayoTango131 chapter 17 . 12/12/2019
As the Seventh Doctor wisely said, or perhaps also his Marvel's counterpart the Professor Gamble: Every great decision creates ripples, like a huge boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound off the banks in unforeseeable ways. The heavier the decision, the larger the waves, the more uncertain the consequences.

And what are the consequences that will come because Gwen Stacy is still alive when she was destined to die? (From what I see now the 70s were rewritten to resemble the 21st century and Felicia Hardy is Gwen's best friend now, LOL) Should Aunt May die to balance the universe? The price of Peter's happiness with Gwen is Mary Jane suffering an unhappy marriage to Harry like her mother and sister? Will Gwen's presence as Ghost Spider help Spider-Man to be more sociable with other superheroes and improve his reputation? Will Gwen save Jessica Jones from her dark future and continue her life as the heroic Jewel with Ghost Spider as her mentor? Gwen will have a clone-sister? Will Peter be jealous that his fiancee is more popular as a superhero to the point that Hollywood wants to adapt his adventures to a movie starring Emma Stone?

Same world with different history, unpredictable possibilities and consequences.