Reviews for Mistakes and Second Chances
Technokid123 chapter 11 . 5/17
Nononnononononnononon
Hey, hetero guy here. I like watching female homo-sex much more than I like watching hetero-sex. Lesbians are awesome and a threesome with 2 bisexual women is even more awesome - it's like climbing Everest.
bossyman15 chapter 55 . 5/4
Awesome story! Such a bittersweet ending to such gorely story. That made me feel much better after reading that. That abandoned chapter scared me. It would have been unfortunate to have story abandoned after I have been enjoying the story very much. I'm glad you didn't abandon it.
DeiOlympi chapter 4 . 4/26
Awesome story… but did you really have steal that riddle from the Hobbit? Because now ima start associating raven knockers with golem’s voice…
DeadHawk chapter 53 . 4/7
I literally don't wanna read this anymore. The plot has just been downhill CONSTANTLY. I'm bored of reading worse and worse shit.
Scribble01 chapter 55 . 4/2
It took a twist but I love this bittersweet ending. Thanks for finishing this.
Ben Boss chapter 54 . 3/6
I think this is one of the most gruesome fics I've read before.
Ben Boss chapter 51 . 3/6
wow this is getting dark, looking forward to how it all ends
I just can’t. I read this in less than 2 days and I can’t find words to properly describes this story. Holy fuck it was amazing and amazing. And then it got dark and crazy but that ending. Wtf. That right there is the best ending I have ever scene for a Harry Potter story including the actual books.
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 2/9
I was interested in the premise but I just can't personally stand 1st person pov. good on you for writing such a long story tho, best of luck where ever you are
Omg that was amazing. I dont know what to say. Just wow. Thank you for finishing this story the ending... just wow thank you it was a amazing end to a absolutely gut wrenching ride
udkudk chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
You really should delete summaries of next chapters from the bottom of 1st chapter.

The spoilers are very bad for me. After reading those, I was very bored for next 3 chaptersabandoned reading this.
Magicthunder1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2021
In my world view I see nothing wrong with lesbians, and I like how the story is going character wise and in other ways.
Adrain chapter 55 . 12/15/2021
Superb ending
Rabcor chapter 55 . 12/8/2021
I was quite shocked to hear that you hate this story at around ch 47, when you said you'd abandoned it...

Because honestly, up until the point that she drank that gunk in the cave, this was on the path of being my favorite webfic (not just fanfic, everything I've read on the internet). The only reason it isn't is because I hate the protagonist insanity trope, this is in fact the only such story I didn't drop the moment it showed signs of it (and also the only one I actually bothered finishing). That is how much I loved this story. So I'm truly shocked to hear the author say she hated writing it, how could someone write something so good and write it so well while hating it? Is that really possible?

Actually I'm drawing a bit of a parallel, my favorite artist hates his own artwork too. Thinks he's kinda shit.

Seriously, author, you're underselling this story, and you're underselling yourself. Although i will admit I didn't like the very last 8 or so chapters, everything else was seriously some of the best shit I've ever read, granted it was exactly the kind of story I was in the mood for, but regardles... Just wow!

I actually read it on ao3, and I was considering making an account just to praise you for this story, but now i found it crossposted here which saves me the trouble :)

And even though I didn't really like the last bits of it (I honestly felt like I could feel your hatred for the story through your writing tbh with how you were just destroying your own characters), I hope you don't let anything stop you from writing more. You've got skill, you've got talent, you're a notch above the vast majority of the rest of the authors writing webnovels and fanfictions.

Keep rocking Lisbeth00!