Reviews for Mistakes and Second Chances
Nasabeast chapter 48 . 5/3
wait whaaaaaat... it lives, this is so based, Alexa play 'All star' by smash mouth.
Nasabeast chapter 47 . 5/3
This is so sad. Alex play 'lofi headwigs theme'.
Egg chapter 16 . 4/19
God damn it. This story is good. I just...you made me so angry at some point. I thought that she had already gone through a lot but then that horrid thing happened with Lockhart. I just..it made me feel so bad and angry that she had to go through that. I wanna say fuck you to you, but i cant. Its a story, a fanfiction no less. Your a good writer, fuck you ;-;
MisterHug15 chapter 55 . 4/21
Wow. This was a one of a kind fic in my eyes. A real journey above all else.
Kyoki no ko chapter 55 . 4/21
Haven’t read many Harry Potter stories like this. Most of them have only gary sues that can do no wrong. I love that this stories changes things with a much darker mc.
Sara chapter 10 . 4/10
Thank you for this story. I'm always looking for a good Fem!Harry story, especially with any name OTHER than "Harriet" so thank you for that too! I also want to thank you for the written smackdown you give to bigotry in general in your ending A/N of this chapter. It got to me almost as much as the initial debut of Helene did. It's such a shame that such closed-minded -redacted- come here and attack the writers that are just trying to express themselves, that they forget fanfiction is about fantasy and wish-fulfillment and escaping that kind of closed-mindedness where it exists in the real world. Thank you for sharing yourself with us and not letting the bigots trample you down.
PatchworkChimera chapter 10 . 3/22
hell yeah go off author, as a lesbian i really appreciate this fic lol
mrjordanriver chapter 53 . 3/16
good ending. the writing really ramped up after you returned to finish the story. thank you for doing that btw
mrjordanriver chapter 39 . 3/11
plot hole:
Previous attempts to slander Dumbledore using the soul slave bond to have him act incompetent were successful. He is no longer either supreme mugwump or chief warlock. His portkeys would still be illegal, but at least they could work.
Elpatron11 chapter 1 . 3/11
harry is a guy not a girl
jp236 chapter 55 . 3/7
Honestly when I first read the summary in chapter 1 I assumed the fic was gonna be a waste of time but as I was reading I found myself pulled into the story and I genuinely believe you have made an amazing story. I hope you continue to create stories and great as this one turned out to be.
EternalWorld chapter 55 . 3/6
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderfully done. Thank you very much for sharing this and finishing the story! It’s been a wild ride.
Zaari Vael chapter 54 . 3/2
So the gods are the girls. Kindof fucked that they had to turn themselves into something do terrible.
Zaari Vael chapter 52 . 3/2
So that was a good twist, Helene and Fluer have been deeply manipulated across multiple life times to get where they are. Death did always seem a little to kind. The prospect of a happy ending has gotten ever distant since the horcrux hunt started.
Zaari Vael chapter 49 . 3/2
So Dumbledore was right about her? That her black magic made her a terrible person? That she should have been killed for just being what she is?
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »